Drinks 4 Later!

Começar do início

Himeno: "Your coming too, Aki"

About to fight against her choice but he stopped. Maybe it was not that bad to be close to her as a friend, his heart stopped for a second. He'll cry much harder when she died though.

Mumbles, not a word that can come from her lips. Despising herself, holding herself in a hug all by herself. She can't feel what a hug actually means, finding longing for something. Her head leaning back of the chair, feeling as she cant let her head plop to the ground.

Not even all this paperwork will satisfy her, the pen lost all meaning when it ran out of ink. She'll buy more but it'll ruin the position of where she ranked the highest out of all the humans in Public Safety.

Makima: "Y/n come to me"

Her mind thought "I'm control, everyone listens to me," looking towards the door.  "So it'll be natural for him to come to me now." She awaited for the door to open but her patience went thin as he never did come in within 3 minutes.

Makima: "Did I not make myself clear?"

Talking again to a imaginary person, at first she found it crazy. Then it became a normal thing, it just was someone now. No longer a picture on a page, she sought it as a real person.

Makima: "Y/N do you love me?"

Staring at a small mirror she had picked up, watching as her fingers held the lipstick in place as she applies onto her lips. Watching as the light pink of her natural lip color is blinded by the dark lipstick that is applied over it, her eyes seemed to be more menacing with the look of her darken lips that now gave a clear image of a devil in human skin. Closing her eye she felt high, having a fuzzy feeling shock her entire body. The coldness of her lips by wax on her lip's skin, feeling evil. 

Thinking back at how she was once a devil hunting for chainsaw, now a human hunting for a angel, both seemed impossible to achieve. What was not, was showing her nature, her true colors. Letting it all out of the box, her teeth changed as now two fangs hanged up and down her jaws. Her eyes that were forgotten due that everyone admired something else about her, now her eyes became the main focus line. Eyes shining more brightly then her body's highlights. 

The door opened, Himeno stops to take in the new changes in Makima's presence. Her fangs when she opened her mouth slightly when she saw her reflection by the small glass mirror in the palm of her hand. Her only eye, stared at her glowing eyes, most days she'll take a glance at Makima's figure to see what every man or woman saw in her. 

As of now there was no clue as all the other days as her eyes traveled up and down on her figure

Himeno: "I have folders"