Senseless

[3rd Person POV]

Himeno had found the time to see Y/N walk out from the gates of school on his first day. Though as she waited she felt worried, so lighting a cigarette to ease her mind though her lighter didn't work.

Makima: "Need a lighter?"

Turning her head to see her superior holding a lighter towards the cigarette that hanged from her lips, she accepted the offer so Makima lit the end of the cigarette. Then entered the awkward silence the ruined the mood.

Both were waiting for Y/N but there was a slight problem, Y/N didn't exit the school alone. As the girl from before was next to him walking side by side, it didn't raise any suspicion on her actual nature.

Devil

Y/N: "Bye"

He did the double peace sign which cause her to flinch at the sudden action, not expecting him to do such a thing. As she left for home where ever that is she looked back at Y/N as if she saw a glimpse of many feathers falling from the sky, eyes that eyed him with admiration, and wings that gave a sence of security.

Her eyes were glued onto his back that was turned to her, he walked away.

Fami: "Wings. . ."

Y/N never did find his way back home instead was walking next to Makima who had a smile on her lips, he found himself worried for his safety. He didn't notice Himeno who called out to him.

Makima: "What's wrong?"

Being next to her, it felt wrong. Did he truly deserve it?

Y/N: "I have homework"

Something Fami had told him was important, "apparently." He knew he'll have difficulty doing it since everyone else around him seemed ahead to where he stood. "Falling behind will make school days worse" she said.

He didn't wanna feel being left behind.

Makima: "Homework?"

It was odd from there as Y/N was now sitting on a chair while his "girlfriend" stared at the many math problems on a piece of paper. She studied each problem, tilting the page as her mind made her think more and more. Still she could know the answers to each problem, if it won't the numbers that made it difficult to understand. While the information provided by the textbooks made her even more confused.

Y/N didn't understand it either but did his best to complete the work while she watched him, her eyes focused onto the pen. As it was a brush delicately drew a canvas, the end being a nice work. If the answer to the homework was wrong at least the nice handwritten work will make up for it.

Once homework was done he looked around to notice he was back in the same household the one that made him feel. . .odd. It was Makima's so he thought it will be be the same but there was a notable change such as the dogs and now the room was a more clearer it wasn't dark and gloomy when he was here. The curtains that were always closed now were open.

He didn't wanna be here if it meant things were this weird, he preferred the room to be a bit gloomy so the days can feel slower.