Movie Shooting

On Monday Usagi was getting ready to go to Burbank for her third movie but the Inner Senshi begged her to let them come along with her.

"Ok as long you don't interfere." said Usagi sternly

"We promise." said Inner Senshi crossing their fingers behind their backs.

They hugged her and followed her to the Warner bros studios along with the Outer Senshi and the Three Lights.

Jackie Chan was there to meet them at the studio 14 and gave each of them a script.

They read the title Sailor Moon Hollywood Spy: The Great Celebrity Rescue.

"Woah a spy movie, sweet!" cheered Usagi as her character was of course Sailor Moon (The famous Sailor Guardian/Moon Princess that saves the world from a control freak show fan who kidnaps celebrities for own use.)

Everyone got their own Characters and lines to say, with their own special effects and stunt doubles. But they told them that don't need all that and let them do their own stunts and effects.

Michael Jackson was in the movie too as Agent MJ a Celebrity Spy who was captured and being drain for his Freestyle.

Jason David Frank as always act Tommy Oliver the desperado spy 2nd partner to Sailor Moon.

Everyone reviewed their lines, got fitted for wardrobe and etc..

Usagi was going over the script until it was snatched by Rei and she burned it.

"Hey!" shouted Usagi

"Like we need a script to be Sailor Guardians." said Makoto

"Yeah." replied Minako

Luckily Usagi had a copy in her secret studio.