"I love you too."

"You should've just told me." She said, kissing my cheek.

"I was going to, but then Hanna walked in and I chickened out of telling you." I explain.

"Hanna always walks in at the worst moments." She giggled.

"Yeah, I can tell."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her body into mine, for the first time. Alison wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a slow, passionate kiss. I walked us back towards my bed, once the back of her knees hit the bed I laid her down. She licked her lips and stared at mine. I closed the small gap between us and kissed her deeply, her lips moved along with mine in a perfect rhythm. With my thumb slowly tracing her jawline, I leave trails of kisses, going lower under her neck. I sneak my hands underneath her shirt, feeling her warm skin with my cold hands.

Alison slightly jumped in pleasure, I'm assuming, at my hand grazing her thigh. I found the front of her underwear and started to tug on them. Black lace, leave it to Alison to wear sexy lingerie when she wants sex.

"So, what do you suggest we do today?" I tease, breaking away from the kiss.

She gave me a look saying, 'Are you being serious right now?'

"I have a few ideas." She said, running her hand through my hair.

She sat up and pulled off her shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. Next, she slipped off her jeans - She's always wearing these damn skinny jeans - and tossed them on the floor. She basically tore off her lingerie.

Holy fucking shit, she has a really hot body. And she's all mine. How have I not noticed this before? Perfect curves, toned stomach, even skin tone, perfection.

"Are you sure?" I ask her. This is going to be our first time together. Maybe she doesn't want this yet. Or maybe she doesn't want this at all for that matter.

"Positive. I want you to be my first." She said. First? She's a virgin? Holy shit! I feel so happy, but nervous at the same time. I'm gonna be her first. She's giving herself to me.

Didn't she have a girlfriend for like a year? Haha, whatever her name is must've been pretty horrible if she didn't get any sex in that year.

She opened her legs so I was looking right at her centre. I pulled down my boxers and took off my tank top and bra. Alison looked at me with a smile on her face. Alison ran her hand down my abs and grabbed my cock. We both let out a loud moan as she pushed me inside of her.

She leaned her head back, closing her eyes, letting the pain and pleasure take over her. I started to thrust in and out slowly, I don't want this to be too painful for her.

"Hey, Emily I was-" Hanna stopped mid sentence and her jaw dropped. "Oh. My. God." Hanna laughed.

"Get out!" I shouted at her.

"No, this looks hot, keep going." Hanna said.

"Leave!" I threw a pillow at her and she ran out of the room.

"Sorry about that." I said softly to Alison. I kissed her softly.

"I love you." I whispered in Alison's ear. She opened her eyes and pulled my face to hers for a passionate kiss. I started going faster and faster, and she moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhh..." She cried out in pleasure as I gave her one last thrust. I kissed her softly on the lips then laid down beside her.

She turned on her side and smiled at me. "That was amazing." She said.

"Yes, love. You're mine now."

"Yes, I'm yours." She softly touched my face . "You're my first."

"Any regrets?" I asked.

She shook her head smiling. "Nope. None. I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe." I kissed the top of her head.

"Round 2?" She asked with a smile.

I guess I would be getting sex on my birthday after all. It wasn't just sex though, it was with someone I really loved. Someone I was in love with. And she was giving herself to me.

Thank God my mom wasn't home.

~

"Emily," Someone said, shaking me awake.

"Huh? What?" I said, nearly falling off my bed. Spencer and Aria were standing in my room with their arms crossed.

"Why are you naked? And why does it smell like sex in here?" Spencer asked. I looked to my side and see Alison isn't there. I felt my heart break a little bit, why isn't she here?

"Well, Alison was here." I say sadly. Just then Alison walks back into the room, her legs were shaking a little bit. I couldn't help but smile to myself at that. Good work, Em.

"Hey..." Alison said awkwardly and climbed back into bed with me. She was wearing only her black lace lingerie.

"That explains why it smells like sex in here." Spencer says. "So, I take it you guys made up."

"We did more than that." Alison says with a wink. I smile at her and pull her in for a soft kiss.

"Yeah, we can tell." Hanna laughs, walking into the room. "You're walking funny, Ali. Keep up the good work, Em." Hanna winked at us.

"Hanna," Alison scolded.

"What? Nobody walks like that if it's not good sex." Hanna laughs. "And Ali, you might wanna cover up a bit more, those hickeys on your body are kinda disgusting."

"Hanna," Alison scolded again.

"I'm just sayin'," Hanna says, putting her hands up in surrender. "So, do you guys have to like, finger each other? Or what?"

"She doesn't know," Alison whispered in my ear.

"What did you say about me?" Hanna asks offended.

"Nothing," Alison said. Hanna jumped on her, straddling her hips.

"Tell me!" Hanna shouted, pinning Alison's hands above her head.

"Nothing," She pushed Hanna off of her making her fall to the floor with a thud.

Hanna jumps back onto her feet, dusting her clothes off and walking back to stand next to Spencer and Aria.

"Seriously though, do you guys use like, a strap on or something?" Alison laughs at Hanna. "What? Don't you guys need one? Spice up your sex life a little."

Nobody answers her. We sit there in awkward silence for a moment, waiting for them to leave.

"We're just gonna go..." Spencer says awkwardly and grabs Aria's arm. She was about to grab Hanna's too, but Hanna gave her look saying 'Touch me and I'll fuck you up'.

She pulled Aria out of the room, and Hanna followed. But not before sending us a wink.

Alison snuggled back up to me, laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of head.

"Happy birthday, Em. I love you so much." Alison said.

"I love you more, babe."

*While I was writing this, the song that played in 5x05 while Em and Ali were hooking up was playing and I was just like... That's the song. Emison AF.*