~Movie Marathon~

I'm BACKKKKKKKK
Taylor x Ashlyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashlyn POV:
Somehow Taylor convinced me to have a movie marathon with her. We where in history working on our project and she pulled me aside when we where dismissed. As I left the room she pulled me to her locker.
"Do you wanna come over today?" She asked me. "I don't know.." I didn't have anything going but I'm social awkward. "Pleaseee, we can watch a movie.", I don't know if it was how excited she seemed but I couldn't break her spirt and now here I am in front of her door. I think the Amin reason she invited me is Tyler is out at a meet. 
"Ashlyn? You good?" All the sudden I snap out of my thoughts and realize that Taylor must've opened the door a couple minutes ago. "Yeah, sorry spaced out", she leads me inside and we go up to her room. "The first of many movies is gonna be Jurassic Park. My personal favorite". How does she do that, no matter what happened she always look beautiful, smart, and knows just what to say. When I clam up or have a meltdown she's right there to fix everything. But I can't say that or I'll sound even more social inept. "Yeah it's a classic"

We just finished the 5th Jurassic Park, only one more.  Taylor made some popcorn for us and we moved to her living room. How can a sofa be so comfortable? Taylor is on one side of the sofa with her legs semi stretched out and I'm in the other side in the corner, looking like a loner, shock. "Hear me out.." this can't be good... "we should put on face masks for the last Jurassic park?", why does she always look like that, I think she knows I can't say no to her. "Fine". She gets up with a gentle smile on her face and goes to her room while I set up the next movie. I look over and notice her side of the sofa all messed up, I stand up and set up the blankets so she can easily pull it over herself and fix the pillows. Once that's done I sit back down on my side. Right as I sit down Taylor comes out of her room with a bag and new pjs. She tosses the bag to me while saying "here put this on, you can go to my room to change" she says with a soft smile. I get up and head to the bathroom, I open the bad to see spiderman pj pants and a loose black shirt, now that I think about it Taylor was wearing the same thing with a slightly more fit top. I put it on then my face mask, I hate how the fit it never goes all the way over my mouth, but I'll do anything for Taylor I guess. When I'm done I close the bathroom and come to the living room, Taylor looks over at me. "Did you fix my side of the sofa?" She asks "yeah." I say as I sit down, all the sudden I look down and Taylor is hugging me, "thank you" she mumbles into my chest. "You're welcome." I say stuttering, god I'm a mess. She starts the movie but doesn't move from me. I lightly hold her waist and turn to watch the movie while hugging her. Normally this would be pushing a boundary but for some reason it's diffrent with Taylor.

About halfway through the movie I hear a light snore, I look down and see Taylor with her eyes closed hugging me, she looks so peaceful. I grab the remote and turn off the tv, I grab her phone and plug it in, I move the snacks to the table. I grab Taylor's waist and lightly lift her off me, I move the pillow and lay down flat then put Taylor back on top of me. I start playing with her hair, pulling it behind her ear, twirling her hair. "You're so beautiful, pretty, and generally amazing." I whisper. "Your prettier.." she mumbles. My face goes bright red "night", "mhm" she mumbles back.

The sun starts shining in my eyes. I look down to see Taylor looking at me. "Hey?" I ask my cheeks going slightly red. "Hi" she replies. "Whatcha doing" I say slightly moving up. "Noo, stay still, and enjoying my view" she wines. "Okay.." I move back to my original spot. As I do that Taylor looks up at me and places a kiss on my cheek then digs her head into my chest again. My face burns up. "I really like you.." she whispers. I stay still for a second shocked, "I like you too." I say then I start playing with her hair. "A lot" I add.

—————————————————————————

810 words
This is definitely not my best it took me a while to find where to go with it. Hope you still like it tho!