You felt his lips quirk up into a smile as you conceded the truth to him. "And you smell so good." His larger hand slid over your inner thigh, gripping the flesh tightly making you clench around his hand. "You feel so soft...you get yourself all nice for me?"

You were dying from embarrassment but also dying for more. You nod your head slowly making the vampire king click his tongue, "I need your words little rabbit."

"Yes..." You whisper, eyes anywhere else but on the vampire. Your breathing was already getting shallow, your head spinning like you were under a spell.

"Look at me."

At his command you did. Gazing into his lidded eyes full of mischief. Fangs out as he grinned at you with that wicked smile. He was devilishly handsome, and you find it unfair that someone so dangerous could be so alluring. Someone who just killed someone tonight. Looking at his clothes you had noticed it was spotless.

"Did you... did you k- kill ... her?" Your voice cracked when you said the word kill. Like it was forbidden. You knew he killed hundreds- thousands- fucking millions of people in the past but the vampire woman would have been the first he killed with you being his keeper. You did nothing to truly stop him, only telling him to hurry home. You felt like her blood was also upon your hands. You will have to live with this death forever, and possibly more to follow. Could you live with that?

"No."

He said what now?

You looked at him with furrowed brows, "Excuse me?"

He grinned, "I didn't kill her."

That had you reeling. If he didn't kill her then what the hell was he doing this whole time? You were up before you could fully process it yourself. "What do you mean you didn't kill her?" Apparently, that word came out much easier now. "What were you doing this whole time? You said you were going to kill her!" You looked at him, a slight grimace on your face.

The smile that cracked had you wanting to slap him!

Sukuna leaned back upon his hands as he spread his legs a bit, the movement caught your eyes as you looked down at the hard line that was against his legs. Just seeing it had your inner self losing it. Yet you ignored the internal screams that were focused on how large he was, instead, you snapped your eyes back at his grinning face.

"Sukuna! You lied !"

The vampire chuckled, "And here I thought you would be happy that I didn't kill her. Didn't you tell me not to kill anyone? I'm sorry you said something along the lines of... " He counted on his fingers as he spoke your words from the other day. "There would be no killing no violence no nothing . Had a change of heart, sweetheart ." The pet name was said in mockery.

You felt your stomach go sour, those were your words and yes you should be happy that he didn't kill someone but why were you not for this situation? Because if he didn't kill her then what did he do? It's not like he was your boyfriend, but why do you feel so...betrayed? You fiddle with your fingers in a fidgeting habit, rocking on your feet not sure where you want to go or let alone do. Uncertain within the mind, the same with the flesh. "Why... didn't you kill her..."

"I spared her for the night. She could be useful to me."

"You fucked her didn't you?" You blurt out. You were a virgin so maybe that's why he went to another 'useful' body.

He chuckled as he leaned forward waving his fingers to you in a come hither motion. "Come here."

He didn't deny it!

"No! Tell me right now Sukuna. Tell me you'd rather be with her and I'll let you go. I'll give you to her I just don't want to deal with these games. I've had enough this week!"