A Gloomy Love Bewitching Me To Suprise

*Jeff's POV*

The moon is full, the night is clear and the air is still with no one near. As the clock strikes midnight, the stars start to rise. A vision of beauty, alluring me to surprise, I see a dazzling lady catching me in a haze. Her beauty unmatched, causing me to gaze. A girl so bewitching, like a blessing from above, her beauty makes my heart sing, as it's casting a spell, leaving me with choice but to rejoice.

Her beauty shines bright, inviting me to gaze, making me alight, captivating my mind and stirs my soul.

The moon shines bright, captivating her beauty. In this moment, I feel a spark
A warmth, it spreads, it fills my heart
I'm lost in thought, in a trance, with her in my mind I can't help but dance.

*You're POV*

As I lay on my bed I can't help but feel a gaze, I look around but I'm left with no trace. The night sky, a canvas of stars. I wonder what could be that feeling that caused a fright.

I return to my slumber, unaware of the gaze. I feel my self drift causing the worrys to fade.

*Jeff's POV*

Her gentle body lays, unaware of my gaze. Her beauty unmatched, leaving me In awe, making my heart race. Alluring my heart, leaving me fazed, I can't help but wonder, how to make her feel the same way.

*Narrator*

The night fell softly like velvet on the world, it was a dark stary night as the moonshined. Jeff wondered if he could stay longer, but to his luck, he had to wonder. He left for to forest, his footsteps echoed, steady, through the mist. The mansion loomed in sight, it's dark bricks gleaming in the light. The night was neat, but Jeff can't help but think, "will I ever be the one?, or will I forever be a fan."

As the sun rises, a vision of beauty from afar. The sky turns into a canvas of peach,
So light and airy, like a summer beach.

The sun rises higher, the light grows strong,
And everything around seems to belong.

She woke up with a yawn,
From a night of dreams and stars.
The morning light filled her room,
Creating a mood so sweet and soft as a pillow.

*You're POV*

The sound of birds singing in rhythm, awoken I am, I can't help but think, "what a beautiful rhythm." The sunlight brightly complimenting my soft features, I wonder, how will this day be?.

I arose from my bed, awake and free, today will be the first day, will it be a worry?.

"Hmphh~.. I should get ready, today is the first day of school I don't wanna be late." I say, worried about the day.

I go to the bathroom to shower, as one would do. I can't help but wonder, what will I do?.

After getting ready I go down stairs, I enter the kitchen, the air filled with the scent of savory, fresh cooked food, my stomach grumbled and my hunger arose, as the smell danced in my senses, tempting and delightful. I can't help but be befuddled, as I follow the smell, I see a wonderful meal on a table, my dad in sight, he cooked a meal making me a light. "WOAHHH!! this looks and smells so delicious! Thank you dad" I say as a smile plastered my face, the smell of food making me race.

As I finish my food, I bid my farewells to my parents, ready to start the day, I can't help but feel overwhelmed.

As I go outside the gentle breeze caressed my face, giving me a sense of comfort, that no one could give. "The first day of school... I wonder if it'll be a good or bad. "

The bus arrived, and I make my way to the back, ready for the day.
The sunlight makes my features glow, like a star in the night, I can't help but feel delight. Although I may be unsure of the day, I won't let this bring me down either way.

Finally the bus ride comes to an end, I make my way to the entrance of the school, unsure if it'll be a mess.

As I walk in the halls, unaware of my surroundings, I bump into a stranger tall and fair, I can't help but feel embarrassed as I lay there. "Uhm are you okay?" He says, "uh yeah.. I'm sorry for bumping into you" I say, "oh that's fine no worries" he says as he puts his hand out, "thank you" I mutter, as I take his hand, to my surprise he lifts me up without a doubt.

"So you're new here aren't you? I haven't seen you here before." He asked, "uhm yeah I'm new" I replied, "well then it was nice meeting you, but I have to go attend my class now." he says, "oh okay bye" I say,
"Goodbye" he says while waving and making his way to his class.

I decide to make my way to my class as well, and so I did.

the day went as a normal school day would, and eventually it came to an end.

I wait for the bus but then I see a familiar face walk towards me, "hey! You know.. I never got your name" he says, "oh right my name is Y/n" I reply with a smile, could I have made a friend?. "Nice to meet you Y/n, my name is Felix" he replied, "Its nice to meet you too Felix" I say while my gaze softens, eventually the bus arrives causing us to bid our farewells.

As I sit in the back I can't help but wonder if me and Felix are friends now, or are we just acquaintances?. Well either way I shouldn't be worried, today was fun.

As I arrive home I notice the sunset, a shade of orange, a beautiful view. Though words may fail me, my eyes say it clear, the beauty from afar, dazzling and true, It's a dawn of beauty, of love and of bliss,
A moment to treasure, and hold on to this.

I make my way inside my house and lock the doors, all alone in my house I go to my room to get ready. After this long day I'm quite tired I should probably nap, well I guess I'll do just that.

*Narrator*

The girl was tired and ready to nap, exhausted and ready to sleep, she gently falls to her soft bed and shuts her eyes as she slowly drifts into a deep sleep.

*Jeff's POV*

He looked upon her, with eyes that shine,
And couldn't help but think, she was divine.

He longed to hold her, to feel her touch,
But feared, that she'd see him, as too much.

For in his eyes, he saw a monster,
One that he felt, would never be liked by her.

He admired her from afar, like a man in hiding,
And hoped that one day, she'd see him as he is, her one and only.

Page 1.