𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 30

The three were walking hand and hand with Beomgyu in the middle. There was a bit of silence between the three unless Beomgyu found something to talk about which would make them all start laughing. But for Beomgyu that wasn't enough, he need to do something more! He knew the bond between Minho and Seungmin could be stronger, but since he was here they probably felt like they couldn't which meant all they needed was a little push.

"Seungmin hyung, don't you have work today?" Beomgyu asked.

Seungmin nodded, "Yep, why?"

Beomgyu shrugged, "I don't know~ Maybe Minho hyung could walk you there since he's already here. Right hyung?" He said turning to Minho who looked confused.

"It's okay, you don't have to." Seungmin said.

"I don't mind.." Minho said.

"But-"

"Great! Beomgyu said, interrupting Seungmin, "Now that it's been figured out, we have arrived!" He said as they stopped in front of a huge white house.

"What the hell..." Minho said as he examined the big house that had amazing landscaping. He must've been not paying attention to the neighborhood they entered because there were a bunch of different huge houses, each a different style.

"I said the same thing." Seungmin sighed.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Beomgyu said letting go of their hands and hugging Seungmin. "You'll walk with me tomorrow right?" He asked, and Seungmin nodded while returning the hug, "Perfect!" Beomgyu said letting go of the hug.

Minho smiled at how adorable the two were until he himself was in a hug, "You'll be there too, right? It's feel weird if you aren't since I've gotten used to another person being there already." Beomgyu said. 

Minho didn't know how to respond so he looked at Seungmin who was looking at Beomgyu with a small smile on his face. Minho awkwardly patted Beomgyu's back as it was an unexpected hug. "Sure, I'll be there." He said and Beomgyu let go of the hug and smiled at the two of them before walking to his front door, giving the two a wave.

When Beomgyu went into the house he was very happy as he was taking his shoes off, he then heard someone walking towards him. He looked up to see Soobin and Yeonjun stand there with a bowl of chips and Yeonjun had a judgmental face.

"Why are you smiling like that? Creep." Yeonjun said.

"Because I just did the more genius thing ever." Beomgyu replied putting his shoes on the shelf.

Yeonjun snickered, "You and genius don't belong in the same sentence." He laughed but his action had a consequence, "Ow!" He said feeling a pinch on his arm.

"Stop bullying him!" Soobin scolded.

"Yeah! Stop bullying me!" Beomgyu teased and stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Hey, don't think you're off the hook! We still have to talk about that person you said you like." Soobin said and Beomgyu paused.

"I have homework!" Beomgyu dashed off with Soobin and Yeonjun chasing after him.

^^^

Seungmin and Minho walked down the sidewalk in a bit of silence, not knowing what to talk to each other about. That was until Minho cleared his throat and decided to talk about something...anything.