Chapter 31- Bliss of Rain

Start from the beginning

He started taking off the helmet slowly creating some suspense. After revelation of face, Navya took a breath of relief it was Vihaan.

His black tshirt was revealing his biceps really well while seating there. He was wearing a watch while hair strands were falling on his face making the sight looks more hot.

For a moment Navya was busy admiring the guy in front of him. She can't deny the attraction which was pulling her towards him since few days back even though they were not talking much.But still she had a urge to be in his presence.

Vihaan burst into laughters and said , " Ek helmet lagane se tumne to mujhe pehchanne se hi mana kar diya ". Navya lightly slapped her biceps and said , " Tumhe pata bhi hai ki mein kitna darr gayi ".

Vihaan descended from bike and said , " Sorry " while scratching the back of his neck. Navya said , " Apna sorry apne pas rakho. Mein jaa rahi hu ". Saying this she was about to left from there.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him leading their fronts to collide. A shiver ran down her spine due to this sudden closeness.

He grabbed her waist while tucking somd hair strands behind her ears and said, " Sorry my highness ". Navya avoided any eyecontact with him as she doesn't want him to see how timid she is feeling under his touch.

Vihaan said , " Meri iss special bike ko aur special banaogi iss par mere saath beth kar ". Navya curiosily asked , " Ye itni special kyu hai ". Vihaan said , " Betho to har baat ka jawab mil jaega ".

He offered her another helmet. She sat beside him after wearing helmet. He said , " Ye meri 18th birthday par gifted bike hai. Ye mere dil ke bahut jyada close hai. Aur tum bhi mere dil ke bahut close ho to tum hi wahi ladki ho jo iss par pehli baar bethna deserve karti hai ".

A crimson hues covered her cheeks which was easily concealed due helmet.
She said , " By the way hum jaa kaha rahe hai ". Vihaan said , " Patience dear patience ".

Soon they reached a cafe after travelling 20 minutes. Entire bike ride was so silent. She was just holding him which was soothing her heart. No matter how much disinterest she pretends towards him. But her heart knows what is going in reality.

They entered inside the cafe and saw a guy singing inside there. They ordered some food. When food arrived even then her all focus was on the person who was singing.

She loves music and the people who can sing are at supreme tier for her. Suddenly her phone rang and she went to attend the call.

After returning she saw Vihaan was not present there. Suddenly she saw that the man who was singing before was roaming somewhere else and when she saw the place he was replaced.

The replacement made her bit shocked. It was Vihaan sitting there with guitar in his hand. Soon lights turned little dim. He started playing the strings of guitar.

Alag Tujhmein Asar Kuchh Hai
Ke Dikhta Nahi Magar Kuchh Hai
Fida Hoon Main Toh Ek Nazar Bas

Ek Nazar Bas Ek Nazar Tak Ke

A smile bloomed over Vihaan's face as he saw Navya was looking towards him.

Lage bhi toh ye aur kidhar ab
Aur kidhar dil sang tere lagg ke
Sahi woh bhi lage mujhko
Galat tujh mein agar kuch hai
Alag tujhme asar kuch hai

Navya was awestruck by his voice. Every lyrics he was singing landed straight into her heart.

Tum se kiran dhoop ki
Tum se siyaah raat hai
Tum bin main bin baat ka
Tum ho tabhi kuch baat hai