"Can you talk to non and advising him to listen first to mind.?" She say.

"Okay but that girl need to confront non about the child. Also don't put yourself in too complicated issues " i say and she nodded

"Thank you baby!!"

"It's all for you my princess " i say then embrace her.

"Babe....?"

"Hummm...?'

"About the conversation of you and miss loveruck?"

"About that, we cannot talk because mr saint giving all the prof to arrange a mini party to all of you for this night." I say

"Good then!" She say with happiness and her eyes sparkling

"What that looked baby .."

"What??"

"Your seeing like eating sweet candy" i say

"Really did you saw that?" Then she lean to capture my lips.

I pull her more closer and she moan.

"Frreeennn..." i trailing my kiss to her jawline down to her neck. Her smell is addiction to my nostril

She lift up her head for given me more access and hold my hair.

"Hummm.... " i enjoying teasing her and i stop.

I looked at her,

her eyes darken her pupils delighted.

"Freenn?"

"Yes baby?"

She pull me to captured my lips and i don't waste no time.

I roaming my tongue inside her mouth while she roaming her hand around my upper body

"Hummm..." she moan and i trail my kiss down to her neck and i put my hand inside of her shirt to capture her one breast my my other hand squeezing her tight.

"Uhh.... humm..." her moan getting louder

"Freennn.." i groan and full her shirt up with her bra.

Now my eyes never left her beautiful perfect body

"So beautiful..you are the most beautiful creation that i ever seen in my whole life." i wishpered then my gaze up to meet her..

She cover her breast with her arms and her face become more redden but her eyes still full of lust and desire.

I know she's shy but "don't cover it! It's perfect and beautiful" i wishpered then push her hand in to mine to intertwined and lean to capture her lips again
Then i squeeze her one mounds

"F-freeenn ahhh..." she moaning softly control her voice to left out a loud sound because our room is not a sound proof unlike the other room.

"I squeeze her mounds while looking at her beautiful face. Her face become blooming yes she's always blooming but right now i love to see her face like this glowing. Like a beautiful roses.

I put my mouth one of her nipple and her hand holdy grip my hair to deepen

I bite it a little hard and she left our a loud moan.

I cover her mouth

"Ssshhh baby..." i say and she nodded. My mouth played her both nipple and sometimes i nibbling them. And her moan is music to my ears.

I kiss her stomach down to her tight .. her body reacting in every kiss i put on her body.

I pull her short with her underwear

I awe how her center so perfect but soak of her liquid

I trail my finger and her body reacted

"Freeenn this is my first time " she say and i smiled.

I up to face her. "Don't worry i will be gentle" while i play her wet fold.

I kiss her passionately "i love you so much Rebecca " i wishpered and trail my kiss slowly get down to her neck down to her breast into her stomach until i reach her center.

"Fuck ahhhh!!!!" She moan louder and i ignored if someone heard her. i enjoying pleasure my wife.

I lick her clit around her fold and i giving a little bite.

Her hand is on my head to pull me more.

"More please uhmmmm..." she wishpered and i enter my tongue to her hole.

"F-freenn babby ahh..." i love hearing my name while continues what I'm doing

"Babbe I'm gonna  uhmmm...." she let out a loud sound and she let her cum out.

I lick it all even single drop.

She's panting and i up to face her. "So delicious " i kiss her and her eyes widen but she kiss me back to taste herself.

"I love you baby" i wishpered and she smiled "i love you too babe"

And that we share a passionately kiss "it just a taste on what i can do to you babe.." i wishpered then seeing her reaction in shocked.. she gulped. "I can do more further " i say then lean to capture again her swollen lips.

My heart from that start didn't calm. It still beating so fast in a good way

I embrace her before we clean our sweaty body.

"Go take a shower " i say and she nodded

I prepare her clothes also mine.

We both done and went to our friends.

We having make out for almost 45minutes.