pool party/barbecue/sleepover

No one's pov:
Logan was just about to get to Aiden's house but took a quick stop at Ashlyns so they could walk together. After he knocked on her door she opened it and walked out. Logan and Ashlyn then started walking to Aiden's house. As soon as they got to Aidens house Logan knocked on the door and Ben opened it they both then walked in and sat down with the rest. "So I feel like we all should do something  for the party so let's have groups of two" Aiden said. "Okay" said Logan. "So Taylor and Ben y'all will get the snacks and meat and other things for the barbecue, Logan and Tyler y'all will get the bored games and other things for the sleepover, and me and Ashlyn will get the pool ready" Aiden said. "Okay sounds good" Said Taylor. After Aiden set up the groups they all went to do what they needed to do.

~With Logan and Tyler~

"So I'll get the movies and you'll get the bored games " Said Tyler. "Okay and after that we'll meet back up here " Said Logan. "Okay sounds good" said Tyler.

~~~~~After everyone did what they needed to do~

After the rest of the group got back Ben turned on the grill and started making the food. The rest of the group got changed and went into the pool. After Ben finshed making the food he got changes and went into the pool. After a while of swimming they all got some food and started to eat . After they all finished eating they got changed into some  pajamas and then went back to the living room  and started to watch some movies. After a while of watching movies they started to play some bored games. After a while of playing bored games Logan got tried and fell asleep on Tyler.Tyler then carried Logan up to one of the guest rooms. The rest then decided to go to sleep.