Chapter 17

*WARNING: ADULT CONTENT. DIRTY TALKS and VIVIDLY DESCRIBED SCENES at the later part of this chapter. if you are not comfortable, you can skip to chapter19.*

As the charity event drew to a close, Lucy and Sung Hoon found themselves unwilling to part ways, their desire for each other burning brighter than ever before. 

With a sense of urgency, they made their way back to Lucy's house in Daegu, their hearts racing with anticipation.

As soon as they stepped through the door, their passion reignited with an intensity that left them breathless. Without a word, they crashed together in a frenzy of need, their lips meeting in a searing kiss that threatened to consume them both.

Their hands roamed over each other's bodies with a hunger that knew no bounds, igniting a firestorm of desire that left them both trembling with anticipation.

"I want you, Lucy," Sung Hoon murmured, his voice husky with desire as he trailed kisses along her neck, his hands trailing down her body in a tantalizing caress.

Lucy gasped, her body responding to Sung Hoon's touch with a fervor she had never known before. "I want you too, Sung Hoon," she confessed, her voice trembling with longing.

With a sense of urgency, they stumbled towards the bedroom, their passion driving them forward with reckless abandon. As they collapsed onto the bed, their bodies entwined in a tangle of limbs and desire, they surrendered to the high of the moment.

In the heat of the moment, Sung Hoon whispered words of reassurance and comfort to Lucy, promising to cherish and protect her always. "I won't do anything you're not comfortable with, Lucy," he vowed, his voice filled with tenderness as he caressed her cheek.

With a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, Lucy surrendered herself to Sung Hoon completely, trusting him to guide her through this intimate journey with care and respect.

As their bodies tangled in a feverish embrace, Lucy's breath hitched with a mixture of anticipation and desire. "I love you, Sung Hoon," she whispered, her voice filled with raw emotion as she uttered the words for the first time.

Sung Hoon's eyes widened with surprise and delight at Lucy's confession, his heart soaring with euphoria. "I love you too, Lucy," he murmured, his voice husky with desire. "And I'm going to show you just how much."

With a renewed sense of passion burning between them, Sung Hoon's movements became more intense, his thrusts growing harder and faster as he sought to convey the depth of his love for Lucy.

As their passion ignited, Lucy's breath hitched with anticipation, her desire for Sung Hoon burning hotter than ever before. "I need you, Sung Hoon," she gasped, her voice thick with longing as she pulled him closer.

Sung Hoon's eyes darkened with desire as he leaned in close, his voice a husky whisper against her ear. "You have me, Lucy," he growled, his words sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. "All of me."

Their bodies moved together in a dance of passion and desire, each touch igniting a firestorm of ecstasy that left them both trembling with need.

"You feel so good, Lucy," Sung Hoon groaned, his voice rough with desire as he trailed kisses along her neck, his hands exploring every inch of her trembling form.

Lucy's nails dug into Sung Hoon's back as she arched against him, her body on fire with need. "Harder, Sung Hoon," she moaned, her voice filled with raw desire. "I want to feel you deeper."

With a primal growl, Sung Hoon complied, his movements becoming more urgent and intense as he plunged deeper into her, driving them both to the brink of ecstasy.

As their passion reached its peak, Sung Hoon's lips trailed a path of fire down Lucy's body, leaving her trembling with anticipation. "I want to taste you, Lucy," he murmured, his voice husky with desire as he settled between her thighs.

Lucy's breath caught in her throat as Sung Hoon's tongue explored every inch of her, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. "Oh, Sung Hoon," she moaned, her voice filled with joy as she arched against him, her fingers tangling in his hair.

Sung Hoon's movements became more urgent and intense as he devoured her, his mouth working magic against her skin. With each flick of his tongue, each gentle nip and suck, Lucy's moans grew louder and more desperate, her body on the edge of delight.

"Sung Hoon, yes," she cried out, her voice a symphony of pleasure as she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations coursing through her. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Driven by her passionate moaning, Sung Hoon continued his relentless assault, his movements becoming more frenzied as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge of euphoria.

And as Lucy finally tumbled over the precipice into a sea of ecstasy, her cries of pleasure mingled with Sung Hoon's own moans of satisfaction, their voices blending together in a symphony of desire and longing.

Their passion knew no bounds as Lucy's lips descended upon Sung Hoon, her mouth hot and eager as she took him in, her tongue swirling around him with expert precision. "You taste so good, Sung Hoon," she murmured, her voice thick with desire as she pleasured him. Sung Hoon held Lucy's hair tightly as she sucked his dick.

Sung Hoon's breath caught in his throat as Lucy's skilled mouth worked its magic, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through his body. "Oh, Lucy," he groaned, his voice rough with need as he surrendered to the ecstasy of her touch.

With each flick of her tongue, each gentle suck and tease, Lucy drove Sung Hoon wild with desire, his moans of pleasure filling the room as he lost himself in the overwhelming sensations.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Sung Hoon's hands roamed over Lucy's body, gripping her firmly as he pulled her closer, his fingers digging into her flesh as he guided her movements.

______________________________

Told you! but this is nothing compare to the next chapter so brace yourself one more time! Also, thank you soooooo much for enjoying the story and i'm so happy to have you here. Well, hope you enjoy the next chapter too. Please dont forget to Vote and comments. love youuuuuu!