Cybernetic like the Wolf

Meanwhile, at the WUFF headquarters, the team finds they are without a leader.

"Team, we have fallen on bad terms, our leader is missing and we did manage to save the bank from explosion. But the bad guy got away and what's worse is he took our leader Bradley."

The screen buzzed to life.

"In the event of a leader's passing or capture, the team must choose an interim leader to take over."

All four looked at each other, to decide who would be worthy of the title.

"I think Sacha would be the best choice for the job. He is wise and forward thinking," Levi says. His eyes glow red.

"I agree with you," Shane says, his eyes blood red too.

"Ditto," says Murphy.

The three turned towards him as their eyes go back to their right colours.

"I see, thank you for giving me this accolade, I will lead the team to save Bradley."

The dogs came up with the plan. First, they had to find where LongKlaus was, and then how to free Bradley. Little did they know that LongKlaus had a plan all on his own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The WUFF won't be able to accustom a villain of this magnitude" he said to himself as he was creating blueprints for a robotic suit to overthrow SunRock City.

"You... you have already attacked the city once. This is your home, your refuge. Why destroy it?"

"You already know the answer to that, dog."

He then quoted what Bradley had said previous.

"A crazy man's downfall makes him a thief, and a thief makes him evil. Evil makes him do terrible but great things."

"Oh no! What have I done?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the middle of town, C41N had found his first (or so he thought) accomplice. A Chameleon called Bob.

"What is an amphibian such as yourself doing out on the streets?"

"Hiding from my owner, what's it to you wolf?"

"Forgive me, I was curious. I am putting together a team of animals to fight for a worthy cause. We need to..."

"No"

"No?"

"No, I don't want join your team. For one thing, I'm smol, you're big. I can go invisible; you must have more skills than I"

"Alright"

C41N unhinged his jaw, as the pelt on his muzzle pulled back to show mechanical components, ready to eat the chameleon.

Then, the chameleon blended in to the background and escaped from the wolf's jaws.

"Darn."

His next destination would take him far out of the city to Oakhill Plains. He was able to hijack the O-Train to get there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C41N's Logs from Oakhill Plains

Outside we see a red vision window, it spots a pawprint.

"The ground is still warm here! They must be close."

This time they notice a grey tuft of fur.

"Not a threat, not an ally, not a foe. I must keep searching."

"What are you doing out here," Ash appears.

The unknown character growls and lunges at Ash.

Meanwhile, we see a red viewing window. As the voice behind talks, words are recorded. They read:

"Day Unknown: After being confronted by another wolf and winning a battle against them, I continue my search for cunning adversaries to destroy the W.U.F.F."