Chapter 2

The screen is on.

"To explain to you, i sent some people from the TBOAH dimension to your world so that they could learn how to win the war with you, but despite my recommendations the first thing that was done in your world was to beat your Cale. "

He could feel the mood in the room drop and Cale shiver. He had to move on quickly and finish the presentation before it backfired.

"He was beaten by your counterparts, don't worry. Back to my point, the people of TBOAH were completely stupid and Alberu tried to bribe Cale to come to their world to fight. He was violent and stupid even to people from his own world. Same for Og! Choi Han, so you decided to take revenge by making fun of them a little. If you gave information about future wars it didn't even have time to happen. Another god got involved. They sent the TBOAH counterparts home but with your Cale in their world. And how can I say Cale was less than pleased, it was so much so that their world almost disappeared. And you're going to see these actions in this world. "

Once finished he could see everyone being in a bad mood, especially Cale Henituse, the god shivered, remembering the chaos he had caused in the other world. He quickly started the video.

He woke up in a place he knew with a familiar person.

"Hello young master, your butler told me that you love lemon tea. "

"What about our counterparts? " Ron asked.

"Hmm, Cale tolerates them but here he is too annoyed to really make a difference in treatment. "

"I see. " Ron was sure he would see some interesting things here. His son sighed next to him, his father had a childish side at times.

Cale was a little afraid of what he might have done, he hoped he wouldn't anger the scary old man.

Cale looked in horror at the person next to him and where he was.

Ron Molan was there and he was back in the Henituse estate, he woke up like the first time he came to this world.

'Looks like everything went well, I took you back to the beginning. And all the people who came to your world are there too with their memories. Your ancient powers are there too and your abilities, only the counter-blow has disappeared I will take the effects in your place unfortunately there is always a balance to respect but I will take everything in your place both the physical damage and all the chaos that you're going to talk here. A great show will be well worth it, good luck!'

"Is this the god in question? What is its domain?" Cale asked he would like to avoid this kind of thing if he could learn more about this god.

No response came. Cale sighed but something else caught his attention.

"What they are proposing is interesting." You could see stars in the young master's eyes.

Everyone shuddered at Cale, they had never really seen an angry Cale Henituse. It seemed scary somehow.

Cale didn't say anything, he was incredibly annoyed why can't he just be quiet?! All this made him angry, she wants entertainment, she's going to have it!

Cale became sullen at these words, his good mood gone.

Alberu shivered, those were scary words especially coming out of the redhead's mouth.

Cale looked at the annoying butler with him, that's not his Ron...

Ron became happy at this, Cale didn't really understand the reason.