Divit: Yeah *they all moved out when i held her head and made her lay down properly on the bed*

She wiggled in her deep slumber....

Divit: You look so ethereal everytime.....I look at you and just can't stop myself....I still doubt...Do i really deserve you and even if not then I will try to become worthy of you because....
Whispered vows to cling to you till the winds of time cease their eternal dance🌬
*I kissed her forehead and got up to leave the room*

End of Divit's Pov

Few Hours later~~~~~~

In the hall~~~~

Ananya: Manya where is Aratrika I haven't seen her since I have returned back home

Manya: Ma she slept...she actually twisted her leg so

Ananya: Ohh...By the way how was their date?? And are they going in evening too? *she asked*

Manya: I don't think so

Ananya: I will just check on her hmm *she said and went to her room*

Ananya: Aratrika---- *she stopped in
midway seeing her sleeping peacefully while Divit was on the ground and sleeping beside her keeping his head on her hands....*

Ananya: Divit...Get up beta *she stroked her hands on his head*

Soon Divit opened his eyes and looked around fixing the amount of light hitting his eyes....and in no time Aratrika also opened her eyes adjusting the light and looked at them

Ananya: How is your leg now??

Aratrika: Aunty...Its fine *she said getting up and sitting*

Ananya: It's almost 8 ...so come down I will serve you guys dinner *to which they both just nodded*

Divit: Are you okay now? *he asked her*

Aratrika: Yeah I am better!!!
Wait....Our date!!! *she said with a panick face*

Divit: Shh....I already cancelled it *he looked at her cupping her cheeks*

Aratrika: I am sorry beacuse of me --- *her words got stuck in her mouth*

Divit: I came to check on you but saw your tiredness so just sat down beside you to capture the beauty...and somehow I slept *he smiled nervously at her*
And don't worry at all...I canceled it the moment your leg twisted so it's not us who fogot it OK?? *he said boping her nose with his*

When suddenly a voice came from their door

Manya: Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor....If you both are done then I would request you to come to the dinning table for your dinner.....or should I call for a palanquin?? *she said mocking them with a smile*

Aratrika: Manyaaaa *she whinned being called Mrs. Kapoor again*

Manya: Yes Riks....You slept a lot already so we are having a movie night....
*she said walking away from the room*