Sister like to jiminie and protective towards jiminie as she is cute and innocent for this hell world...she is always with jiminie also lives with her...only daughter of Mr and mrs.agarwal....26 years old and also account department worker...smart, intelligent and sharp tongue...taller than jiminie so likes to tease her....knows jiminie since she was 12..work in MYE company...

Mr and mrs.agarwal:
Parents of Kajal and like parents to jiminie...accept jiminie as their younger daughter...gave apartment to Kajal and named it on both kajal and jiminie on Kajal 24th birthday...know jiminie since she was 15...

Back to story:

Jiminie and Kajal were working till it was 1:00pm,their lunch-break time...jiminie took her small cute purse and walked with Kajal towards canteen...

MYE company:

Canteen:

Jiminie and Kajal sat on bench

Jiminie and Kajal sat on bench...(You sit here... I'll bring your lunch as well,okay)Kajal instructed making jiminie nodd... jiminie was scrolling her  mobile as Kajal left, suddenly she saw....
"The CEO of min empire is going to Pakistan for some work...some sources have also told he is going to get married soon as well...would that lucky girl be Pakistani or other state dweller...keep in updates with us for more..."
Jiminie placed her mobile down as she saw Kajal coming...she helped Kajal in placing lunch...(Kajoo...)jiminie called Kajal who was having her biryani first bite...(Hmm...)Kajal hummed after having her bite...(Mr.min of min empire is coming to Pakistan)Kajal who was biting the food looked at her like(what it has to do with us)...jiminie next words made her choke(he is coming to Pakistan to get married or from somewhere else...)...Kajal drank water while jiminie patted her back...

(He THE MIN YOONGI is getting married...no chance...aunt min didn't mentioned it yesterday)Kajal said making jiminie nodd confusingly...