Chapter Four~ UNIQ

~NiiSoo's POV~

As I reached my apartment, I quickly took off my jacket and searched for my laptop.

"Aish, were is it?" I muttered.

As I looked through my pile of papers and pencils, I finally found my laptop. Looking at the mess I caused, I made a mental note to clean up later.

Just as I was about to open it, my phone rang. Quickly picking it up, I saw my moms number.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I answered while turning on my laptop.

"Annyeonghaseyo! How are you handling being back in Korea? Is the hotel okay?" She quickly asked.

"Ne, da gwaenchanha," I answered her. "The hotels okay, umma. And she's doing great."

"Is that NiiSoo?" A voice piped up from the other side.

Suddenly there were shuffling noises, and a voice cried out through the noise.

"Oh, NiiSoo, I'm so proud of you! Omo, I heard from Uncle Kim that you got in! Why didn't you tell me! I always knew you were talented!" He rambled.

"Calm down, I just barely found out today, I was going too. Don't be overdramatic, appa." I replied sighing. Sometime he can be more dramatic than mom.

"Aigoo~ I'm not dramatic! I just really act excited when good or bad news pop up." He defended himself.

"Aish, okay. I really have to go. I'll talk to you guys soon."

"Okay," He said, " We love you, NiiSoo!"

"I love you guys too," I said and hung up. "Now onto my research ."

As I curled up with my laptop, I began to search UNIQ. As I looked page after page, I began to learn more about them. UNIQ was a 5 member boy band, 3 members were from China and the other 2 from Korea.

As the night progressed, I fell asleep on the couch listening to their songs.

✘♩✘

Annyeonghaseyo! I just want to thank you lovely readers for giving my story a chance and also is there by chance any IGOT7's here? Isn't their new song, Just Right, just plain awesome!o(≧∇≦o) I am currently obsessed by it and the album. The music video is just urgh!(o;TωT)o