Chapter Two- Uncle Kim

~NiiSoo's POV~

It's been a week later and I was finally in Seoul. Since the first day, I quickly grew accustomed to my surrounding. Everything was going great. As I walked down the street I stopped I front of Starship. Pursing my lips, I looked up at the building.

"Aigoo~ This building is so big." I said and looked up in awe. It seemed that the time passed by fast as today was Saturday. Lifting my head up high, I entered the building.

Wahh~ So pretty

I thought as I looked around. Looking around, I saw people moving around busily as I just stood there.

"NiiSoo!"

Confused, I began to search for the voice. Suddenly, I felt something hug me tightly from behind.

"Soo! I missed you!"

Looking down at the stranger, my eyes lit up.

"Dasom!" I said happily and hugged her back.

Dasom and I have been friends since we were little. She was a year older than me but we thought of each other as inseparable sisters. We became friends because both our dreams were to become singers and hers became true when she entered Starship as a trainee and joined Sistar. But she still stayed in touch with me.

"Omo, I missed you so much! Aigoo~ You look beautiful!" She said with a big smile.

"Kamsahabnida! You also look beautiful" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wahh! You still have your dimples! So gwiyeoun!" She said and giggled.

"Aishh! Don't say that Dasom-sii!" I said and pouted.

"What are you doing here, Soo-sii?" She asked curiously.

"Ahh~ I came here because Uncle Kim offered me to become a trainee at Starship" I said happily.

"Jinja!? I'm so happy for you!" She said and hugged me.

"Dasom-sii, can you show me where Uncle Kim's office is?"

"Of course,"She said happily. "Follow me"

Walking down the hallways, we caught up on the year we missed together. Not long after, We reached my uncle's office.

"Thank you," I grinned.

"Hwanyeong, NiSoo ah~ We should go out sometime" She replied, giving me a quick hug before leaving me at the door.

Turning towards my uncle's office, I knocked two time. A muffled "come in" was the response. Walking inside, I shut the door as I entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bowed.

Chuckling, He just pointed towards a chair, "NiiSoo, sit down. I'm so happy you to see you! Dangsineun ppaleun seongjang!"

"Ah, kamsahabnida, Uncle" I said and gave him a bright smile.

"Now let's get to business, ye?" He asked.

Nodding, I sat quietly as he explained the process of training under Starship. By the end my mind was swirling.

"You'll begin training next week on Monday at 8, okay?" He said.

"Okay, Thank you for giving me a chance, Uncle" I said and bowed.

"It's no problem. You just returned to Seoul, right?," I nodded. "Then go and explore and revisit."

Grinning, I quickly thanked him and left his office. Smiling to myself, I didn't notice someone walking towards me until it was to late. I landed on my bottom with an "oof".

"Are you okay?" A voice quickly asked.

Looking up, I saw a pair of concerned eyes. Blushing, I quickly stood up and bowed.

"Mianhaeyo" I said.

"Aish~ It's okay" He said and patted my head.

Looking up at him, I looked at him in shock. Chuckling, he went to pick up something and that's when I noticed he dropped bags full of snacks. Feeling embarrassed, I helped him pick up all 5 bags.

Wow, this is a lot of snacks for one person.

As if reading my mind, He smiled sheepishly.

"This isn't just for me. It's also for my friends"

"Ahh~ I'll help you carry these" I said smiling.

"A-aish, You don't have to" he quickly said.

"It's okay. Its a lot of bags for one person to carry" I explained as I grabbed 3 bags and stood up.

"My name's Cho Seungyoun" Said the boy.

"Kim NiiSoo" I responded and bowed back.

"Aigoo~ That's so cute! Can I call you SooSoo~?" He gushed as he pinched my cheeks.

"S-sure" I said, my cheeks turning red.

"Aish~ Call me Seungyoun-Ah~ Wait am I older than you? Yes? Oh! Then call me Oppa" He stated.

"Oppa? Aigoo~ I don't know" I said.

"Aww, Please?" He pouted.

Darn it, don't pout at me, Seungyoun!

"O-okay," I said.

"Yay!" Seungyoun said as he jumped. "C'mon. Let's take these to the other or else they'll start looking for me."

As we walked up towards their training room, we talked. I learned that he was in a band called UNIQ, which I shamefully said I never heard of them and that he was older than me by 4 months.

"Kamsahabnida, SooSoo" Seungyoun said as we reached the training room.

"No problem, Oppa" I quickly handed him the bags and willed myself not to blush.

Giving him a smile, I began to walk away but was stopped by a warm hands.

"Give me your phone" He said with a dimpled grin.

Nodding, I handed him my phone and watched as he typed away. Handing back my phone, He gave me another dimpled smile and headed inside with the bags. Looking down at my phone, I saw what he typed in.

SooSoo's Oppa

Gawking, I looked down at the screen blinking to make sure it was real.

Darn you and your dimpled smile, Seungyoun!