season 0 episode 6 one hell of an impression

Start of chapter 6

That same night

Valentina: Now Angel, tell me all about him.

Angel dust: what do you want to know?

Valentina: you know likes, dislikes, dick size, if he's single.

Angel dust: well um-

Valentina: I wasn't finished. Most importantly who owns him?

Angel dust: I don't know if I should say...

Valentina: angel cakes (pulls her closer) there's no need to be scared all you gotta tell me is one, little, name.

Angel dust: she's not some-

Valentina: now Angel (getting irritated) before I lose my patience.

Angel dust:.... Alastoria, the radio demon.

Valentina: Angel, I don't like it when people lie to me.

Angel dust: I'm not lying, his soul really is owned by the radio demon.

Valentina: and here I thought she was dead very well. (Gets up from the seat) you know where he lives?

Angel: the hazbin hotel (feeling ashamed that she broke so easily)

Valentina:.... I see.... well I'll you tomorrow at the studio Angel dust

Angel dust: b-bye..... Oh shit what have I done?

Valentina started texting someone

Valentina: "there's a human in hell, heading to that stupid hotel that's run by the princess bring him to me"

The next day (some time in the afternoon)

We find Valentina cursing up a storm considering the human killed three of her men.

Valentina: that fucking piece of shit, killing my men, who does he think he is, I don't care how cute he is I'm gonna fucking kill him. Then I'm gonna fuck his corpse.

This was going on for a few minutes and all this was going on right in front of Velvet and Vox

Velvet: you done?

Valentina: no

Vox: well we're not sitting here watching you whine for who knows how long.

Valentina sits down and crosses her arms.

Vox: we have to figure out how to get our hands on that human.

Velvet: I don't see the big deal.

Valentina: the big deal is that I can use him for some new porn material.

Vox: ignoring that image, he's perfect for expanding the business into the living world. Think about it we already have so much power here in hell, imagine we make our mark in the living world.

Valentina: an empire like no other, so many new employees for me to exploit and violate.

Vox: again ignoring that image, we should think of something before one of the other overlords goes after him.

Velvet: you know vox, if you wanted to expand your business you probably shouldn't have told all of hell about him.

Vox: it's good television, and last time I checked you posted it online before I could say anything.

Velvet: online social media is what's in vox, no one watches TV anymore, too many of those streaming services, besides who's to say any of the overlords are actually interested.