Season 0 Episode 2- one helluva screw job

Y/n: (groans) oh man what happened? I remember playing videogames now I'm-
suddenly an unknown face appears

??? HELLO THERE

Y/n:......

???:......

Y/n:AHHHHHHHH

???: quite the reaction I must say. Greetings my name is Al-

Y/n jumps out of bed and grabs a pillow and hits the demon in the head but he wasn't sure what to expect since it did absolutely nothing.

Y/n: who are you? What are you, why are you here? I'll do that again if you don't-

The demon snapped her fingers and y/n found his hands and feet tied up, and there was tape over his mouth.

???: now as I was saying My name is Alastoria
but everyone in hell knows me as the radio demon.

Alastoria- deal maker, soul owner, radio demon

Alastoria: and I'm here because you and your friends summoned me

Y/n was now sweating and trying to say something but the tape was preventing him from talking

Alastoria: perhaps I should remove that from your mouth, a one sided conversation isn't that fun (removes the tape)

Y/n: your a actual demon? The one me and my friends were talking to?

Alastoria: yes

Y/n: but how are you still here? The game is over.

Alastoria: oh, well that's easy. You and your friends made some mistakes. The first one was that a few of you keep taking your fingers off the board which isn't good the second mistake you all made was that you spoke to me for an hour. A demon being summoned for that long will most definitely cause problems. But there's no need to worry, I have no intention of bringing harm to you or your friends, In fact (leans in) I like to talk to you specifically.

Y/n closed his eyes tightly, waiting for something bad to happen when he heard alastoria snap her fingers. Y/n felt himself sitting in a chair but also he wasn't tied up anymore, and finally he smelled something really good. Y/n opened his eyes and was now completely confused.

 Y/n opened his eyes and was now completely confused