The said  baby  was wailing in Sizhi  arms , crying his lungs and thorat out as he was carried inside.

" He woke up crying, we don't know what to do. " Lan jingyi informed

" We checked his garments and he didn't need any cleaning ... don't know why he is crying '' Jin ling mused worriedly

Wangji immediately tried to carry his son from Sizhui but to his suprise, his baby A-Xiyan shoved his hands angrily .

Then he  started to scream even louder, his misery being made clear through his cries before  extending his chubby  hands to Xichen . His gremlin son wants his  goblin uncle.

" Come here my baby . What happened, who troubled my treasure box, my moon light " Lan Xichen softly called , carrying his nephew .

Lan Xichen  at this point is rocking and shushing his nephew in an attempt to calm him down enough to sleep and like a devoted child , Wangji son cries ceased and he  started sucking his thump .

" Looks like my little  chilli is sleeply . Xichen gege , he is all yours. We will collect him in the morning. Come Lan Zhan " Wei Ying cheekily announced, smiling in triumph..

Rolling his eyes at his brother in law childish behavior and secretly hiding the fact that he thought it was adorable when he acted that way,Lan Xichen nodded.

Not that he had any problem looking after his nephew, he loves him to pieces . His nephew is his healing after everything that happened.

" Ahhk . Can someone tell me what's going on " Madam Lan asked , barely holding to her enthusiasm.

" Yes! Whose child is this and why this young man is holding Wangji hands " Qingheng-jun asked looking so clueless.

Wei Wuxian tightened his hold on Lan Zhan’s hand and moved his gaze to the ground, not noticing the look Lan WangJi had sent him when he felt this action

" He is my husband Wei Ying , courtesy name Wei Wuxian. Title Xiwang-Jun . He is also current Grand master in Lan sect . He is my better half and equal . " Wangji finished announcing pridely.

This is Lan A-yuan , courtesy name  Lan Sizhui, Gusu sect heir , my older nephew and Lan Xi Yang , my younger nephew. " Lan Xichen introduced cautiously.

" But they look little different. The baby has Wangji eyes and features while this boy looks more like Lan Xichen. " Qingheng-jun questioned

" Yes . I too felt the same . Are you sure this is not Lan Xichen love child that he gave to Wangji to be brought up." Madam Lan asked raising a suspicious eye brow at her elder son.

Younger Wangji had to catch his choked brother as he watched his mother question his older self.

" I am adopted madam Lan . As for my brother, senior Wei gave birth to him and yes it's possible" Sizhui earnestly replied.

The younger Wei Wuxian who was silently waiting outside after accompanying madam Lan , widen his eyes on hearing Lan Wangji introducing him.

" IS it really the Lan Wangji who asked me to get lost . What in the world happened after the wen war... What made him fall for me." Young Wei Wuxian thought Biting his lip, looking little awestruck.

" Wei Wuxian! What are you doing here instead of being in our dormI am worried...I mean shijie is worried " Jiang Cheng asked looking so tired.