Food Poisoning ꨄ

Y/n pov:
poisoning
Mason and I were at a restaurant, i saw he hasn't touched his food, "Mason?" he looks up "Yea?" His brown eyes glimmer in the dim lights.

"You haven't had any food.." I frown "Not hungry" He shrugs, "Mase just have a bite" I pick up a bit of meat, he sighs "Y/n im not hungry" He  pushes the fork down.

I bite my lip and the waitress comes around "hi? Can we get the check please?" I ask and she nods. Mason takes out his wallet and hands her his card.

We get up and walk towards the car, Mason stays silent, "Masey, honey are you alright?" I hold his hand "Yea yea." He looks away. I know he isn't okay.

We drive in silent, masons hand traces my thigh, He sniffs, was he sick? We arrive home and he gets out. In normal car rides Mason and I are always joking and playing around.

He opens the door and goes straight to the bathroom, I sigh while closing the door. I sit on the couch and turn on the tv.

5,10,15 minutes past. No mason, im starting to worry. I walk to the bathroom and knock "Masey?" I say softly, I hear a small gag. His sick. I open the door to see him sweaty and his shirt unbuttoned. It smells like a rat shit on moldy a loaf of bread.

I run to him and rub his back, "Mason why didn't you tell me?" I mumble as i wipe his face with the wash cloth "I dont know" He shrugs. He goes again and i bite my lip.

He nods and i flush the toilet, "Better" He mumble as i clean his face once more. "Sorry" He sighs "No need to be" I move his hair away from his face.

He smells terrible. "Wanna take a bath?" I smile he nods, I help him undress. "May I?" I ask while folding his jeans, he nods and i take off his boxers and turn on the water.

(help why did that sound kinda dirty 🌝)

Mason gets in and lets a sigh of relief, "Masey How come you never tell me when you feel sick?" I frown as i washing his hair. "Because you dont need to worry about me.." He smiles

I love when masons such a gentleman but sometimes he takes it too far, like when he puts me before him. "Mason you need to tell me, im your girlfriend. Its my job to love and take care of you." I smile. He nods "I know" He mumbles. with his eyes closed.

"Why is it so hot" He groans "Want cold water?" I tilt my head, "Yea.." He opens his eyes and smiles. I wait for the hot water to pass and he shakes. "Fuck i hate being sick" He groans as i wash his back and arms, "I know mase" I kiss the back of his head.

I grab some clothes for him as he washes his lower back and legs, i come back and he shakes his head "No shirt please its way to hot" He groans "No mason its cold" I walk to him and help him up as the water drains, I blush softly.

"Y/n?" He snaps me back from my thoughts "Hm?" I mumble grabbing the towel. "Thanks" He smiles and wraps it around his waist.

He sits on the bed as i dry his hair, fully clothed with a blanket wrapped around his back, I watch as his soft brown curls come back to life. He eats applesauce along with some tea. "Feeling better?" I smile as i turn of the hair dryer.

"Kinda.. just sore" He bites his lip

Masons pov:

Y/n has the magic touch, she massages my shoulders and neck, I sit and watch Whipflash. I chuckle "that line is so you" I smile "Hmm?" Y/n looks up. "What line?" her eyes are so fucking pretty "nothin" I blush to my self.

Y/n kisses my cheek and i lay on her chest aka her boobs, "My pillow" I smile "Only because you threw up all over the toilet" She stokes my hair, I drift off into a deep sleep

I wake up the room dark, still resting on y/n with our blankets on top of us. I feel so hot.. fuck am i on a boat? I get up i bend over.

Y/n pov:

I wake up to the sound of Mason throwing up (again) I sigh and rub his back, there goes the carpet we spent $325 on, he coughs a little bit and looks up.

"Sorry" He mumbles, "its fine." I look down and i sigh again. I get up to grab the wash cloth, I wipe his face and he rests on the bed. "What did you eat?" I look down.

"Probably the tacos we ate" he says in between sips of water, "From yesterday?!" I mumble in shock. He nods, "Yea i felt it last night but i didnt say anything." He shrugs and looks at the floor

"Ill clean it up." I giggle and get up to clean it. Mason watches me clean the floors, "You need help?" He looks down at me, Im pretty sure i look like cinderella.

I shake my head and look back at him, "Im done anyways" I get up.

After what felt like forever. I finally cleaned up, i climbed into bed. I kissed masons sweaty forehead "You taste like salt" I giggle "Better than french kissing" he chuckles.

"That would be gross" I giggle, he nods and closes his eyes "Thank you..". "for what?" "For being there for me even when i dont ask" "Mason.. its my job" "I didnt know we worked the same position" "ha.. night mase" "Night pretty girl"