The beginning of the end

(My first attempt at making an original story on this website)

(The scene opens up with an assassin stepping on a mud puddle. Setting: Techtopolis, year ????)

An assassin is rushing through the rainy areas of the Techtopolian forest, many other soldiers are following her as they begin a large scale fight against another army. The royal Techtoplian army fought against another army made up of former prisoners, Rouges, Bandits, and Thieves. These former burdens of society sought to redeem themselves in the eyes of the Goddess of Life.

Dark Mage:FOR THE GODDESS!

*This dark mage fires a Miasma spell at an Imperial soldier*

Assassin:Lord Kyro, we are expecting enemy reinforcements soon! Come, we must defeat the Fell King! Our world depends on peace! We must defend this world and universe with our lives!

Paladin:Huh?

*A sword slams down onto the floor causing a ripple of Electricity to erupt from the planet 's crust as a White and black blended hair man drops from the sky and picks up the sword, lifting it from the planet.*

(Random Knights screaming on both sides as the sound of magic and blades pierce each others chests)

A warrior tries to attack a white wearing purple haired woman, this woman was Lady Light, one of the Prophets of The Goddess of Life, and the first elite to betray Fell King Anarchy. But a Dark Bishop stopped her.

Dark Bishop:Lady Light... Goodbye, May victory bless you in this... war... *Dies*

Light *slowly getting angrier*:No, I will not allow that man to enslave the species of the universe. I'll have to stop him right here and now!

She runs at him while holding her scythe, The Divinesickle and the Blade of the Goddesses in both leaders (Lady Light and the Fell King's) hands as they rushed at each others, Fighting with everything they had, The Divinesickle and the Blade of the Goddesses in their hands entangling each other as the weapons were thrown aside with Light bashing Anarchy, the Fell King, using her fists and sending him to the floor, pulling out a dagger and putting it to his throat.

Light:Anarchy, You were my friend! We were destined to lead the universe to new dawns of peace! Why would you involve your people in such senseless violence?!

Anarchy *Angrily*: I seek to expand my Empire to protect every species in the universe! How dare you stop my ambitions?! If you were my friend, you would've gotten me closer to my goals! You would not turn your own blade on your own friend!

Light *apologetically.*: I am sorry, my dear friend. But you'll have to pay. Goodbye, Anarchy.. I hope the goddess can forgive me...

*Lady Light slashes her Divinesickle across Fell King Anarchy's chest*

Anarchy *Chuckles*:The Goddess would forgive you... Unlike my wicked deeds... I shall see you on the other side... Old Friend.. *He dies as Light picks up the Blade of the Goddesses and turns to her army raising her Divinesickle into the air victoriously*

Lady Light:People of Techtopolis, rejoice, for thanks to the goddess of life, Lynvara, we have won!

*The army supporting Lady Light all roared in victory*

(Timeskip, Earth 2055)

Earth is dying, After the end of the second American civil war in 2026 and the end of WW3 at the end of 2045. Rei, a 16 year old adolescent and son of the California Govener, Arakan Tanaka, is helping his mom and sister pack.

Rei:Dad, are you going to go with us?

Mr (Arakan) Tanaka:I'm afraid I cannot, my son. *Sigh* Unfortunately, I have to take a separate ship with all of the other political leaders. Rest assured, Once we find a habitable planet, we will reunite once again, I promise you this, you, your mother, and your sister Annya.

Rei placed the last box on a spare ship and Arakan Tanaka got onto the spare ship with the other Politicians of the world, some people were too stubborn to leave Earth and stayed behind doing some final things before the planet's toxic air did them in. The gigantic engines started as the space crafts were launched into the air and zoomed towards outer space. The air on Earth was becoming too poisonous for life, and humanity had to flee. Earth was no more..

Rei's Mother (Bao Tanaka): Do you think we'll be ok? Oh I hope your father is ok! Be strong, Bao, your children need you.

Starship computer: (Powering up) Now Rerouting to Techtopolis...

The alien starship begins to move towards the Earth's moon and heads for the Dark side as a gigantic purple portal opens up and the ship heads inside of it. The Starship stars losing control as the seats hold Rei's younger sister and Mother separate, leaving only his seat falling straight downwards. The ship's exterior also starts to dissolve as Rei lands on the floor of this strange new world, unconscious, but alive.

???:Where should we take him?

Figure two:I don't know, but we can't leave him here! Let's take him to the Infirmary.

(End of chapter 1)

Saga of the Stars is owned by me.

Sorry, still new to writing original stories on Wattpad.