"hawww omega Ishan what kind of behavior is this ... step away from young alpha ..." a passing by lady remarked , making Ishan and Shubman look at him weirdly and Suchitra looked down .

"Suchitra ... what are you doing ? teach your son some basic things .. he is gonna turn 14 .. soon see how wreckingly he is hugging an alpha in growth ..." this made Ishan step back a little and Shubman glared at the lady .

"Ishan come here right away.." Suchitra mumbled, glaring at his son who did not obeyed "Ishan.."

"first throw that stick away..." Ishan said and Shubman's mind was occupied by lady's words . Suchitra threw the stick away, and Ishan step out "okay then see you soon Shubman.." he waved at boy , smiling .

"bye .. Ishan..." he replied in a dreamy way, still thinking what the hell that lady meant by an alpha in growth . 

It was after some months,  Shubman was sitting with his school friends in the playground , lunch break was it .

"whooo man look at her .. " one of his friend commented and their eyes went to a girl , senior of them , she was beautiful , Then they turned to another to other .

"man .. what a beauty ... what do you say shubman...?" Agni another alpha asked "come on man you are taking too long to define her beauty.. "

"just look at her ass .. that small waist... then to those wo man she is sexy .. overall what a perfect omega .. any alpha would die for her .. " Jugnu completed the words and Shubman was about to nod when his eyes fall on 

Ishan ,

who was running , chasing his friend Mayank , Ishan his princess . Shubman's eyes travelled from other's shoes to back then to the curve of other's small waist to his chest flat unlike that girl omega , but his eyes did not stopped there , he was stuck on other's face, the smile .

"Indeed beauty man..." he muttured as his friends high-fived , Shubman smiled, when Ishan smiled at him , his hairs falling on his forehead . 

Shubman looked away, his cheeks heating up , his hand went to his heart "what's wrong with him?"  

Shubman was thinking when the earlier omega girl came to them , she was surely a beauty "umm hii I am Aish.." 

She looked at Shubman who has no idea what she wanted "you are Shubman right ..? I am your senior by two years .. "

"okay..." the girl's smile flatterred a little at dry reply but she tried once more "would you like to be my..." she can't finish her words when Shubman stood up hurriedly and ran , pushing him side . 

"Ish.. baby are you alright ..?" Shubman asked taking Ishan's leg in his hands , he looked at other who winced .

"it is hurting Shubi.. awww ..." Ishan's eyes were filled with tears , making Shubman almost cry , he quickly picked other up in his arms before running to infirmary .

There friends followed them .

"oh my goodness how did you sprained you ankle .. " nurse asked and Mayank who was standing a little away widened his eyes, he thought Ishan was acting, one of his another tactics like always never letting any other omega near Shubman .

"it happened in rush .. ouch .. please.." Ishan cried and Shubman felt helpless, his tears came out seeing other in pain .

"now please take care .. it will surely take some time .." Nurse went away after giving him a painkiller and checking him . 

"Is it still hurting Ish?" Shubman asked and Ishan nodded , pain was clear on his face but his cheeks heated up when Shubman bent down and kissed his ankle so softly .

Agni rubbed his eyes and Abhishek pinched Jugnu who has requested "someone pinch me ..." 

----------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .

I have completed "nights in streets" uff  🥹🥹🥹.