chapter 1|𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕

Bakugo could remember the day he met the boy like it was yesterday

Although it was actually when they were kids.

A little bakugo had gone to the park by himself that day. His friends were busy. And he didn't want to stay cooped up inside all day.

Though he wasn't expecting the sight he would see at the park today, when he had gotten close. He could hear someone crying.

Confused he decided to investigate, and upon his discovery.

He saw two older looking kids bullying some kid who he quickly realized had a mutation quirk. One was pulling on the kids ears and the other was tugging on his tail.

The said boy, was crying his eyes out. Clearly in pain and trying to free himself, though unfortunately failing since the kids were much bigger compared to him since they were older.

The sight pissed bakugo off, and so he stomped over. Grabbing the older kids attention.

"HEY!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" He shouted at the kids, shocking them. His yelling also caught the attention of the boy they were bullying. Staring with tears filled (e/c) colored eyes.

The kids gained their composure, finally letting go of the wolf boy (a nickname bakugo came up with on the spot), the wolf boy immediately scrambled to get up from where he was.

Rushing behind bakugo for protection, which bakugo gladly did. Standing taller to hide the slightly smaller boy behind him.

One of the older kids laughed, putting his hands on his hips. "And what are you gonna do pipsqueak? Gonna go tell an adult on us?" They mocked in a baby voice.

This only pissed off bakugo more, a scowl coming onto his face. He raised his hands up, letting off explosions (they were more like tiny fireworks going off since it was only very recently he got his quirk).