Prologue|𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚

First pov (bakugo):

First pov (bakugo):

It had been a normal day, I was with the squad (expect Kiri who was currently in the hospital) during lunch when Mr.awaiza had walked up to us, asking for me specifically to come with him.

I was confused, no way I had gotten in trouble. I had picked up any fights with anyone recently. But I kept my mouth shut and just followed him.

He seemed rather tense for some reason, though I didn't pay it much mind.

It was a short walk, so we ended up in the principal's office. The rat or whatever the fuck he was supposed to be was sitting at his desk, no smile on his face present like usual.

On one of the couches was a detective, one I knew well..

I took a seat across from him without being asked, I already knew what was going to happen. Either he was going to ask more questions or tell me that there isn't anything new.

I already felt myself getting frustrated at the thought, I already told them everything I could remember.

And why the fuck would they tell me that they haven't found anything? I don't want to hear that shit. I want information.

The detective came with a friendly smile, one I didn't return.

"How are you doing today bakugo?" He asked, making small talk for whatever reason. "Great. Now why the fuck am I here?" I questioned, not trying to be respectful which no one in the room was surprised by.

"Well we.. have some news." He said, now that got my attention. I sat up straighter now.

What was the news? Did they have a lead? Did... Did they find him?

The detective took a deep breath, looking at the other two in the room before back at me. A gentle smile on his face.

"We finally found him, he's at the hospital right now receiving treatment and the person responsible is on their way to a jail cell." The detective dumped on me.

I felt frozen, processing what I had just heard..

They found him? He was receiving treatment?...

He...

He was alive?

Without even knowing it, I started crying. Out of relief that there was finally something, after all these years with nothing.

"C-can... Can I please see him?"

Word count381

Word count
381