Boat ride and Conflict

Start from the beginning

We were about to start drifting across the lake when a nervous-looking girl walked up to us.

THE GIRL: Erm, excuse me. Do you mind if I sit here?

She asked, her voice quiet and a little shaky.

Draco and Blaise looked at her skeptically, deciding whether or not to let her on.

THE GIRL: All the other boats are full.

She continued, fidgeting anxiously.

LYRA: It's alright, you can join us.

Hermione whispered to Lyra that the four were in a boat, but Lyra gave a smile.

THE GIRL: I'm Martha Isabel Robbins.

She introduced herself as we floated across the lake. Lyra recognized that name from somewhere.

BLAISE: Er, nice to meet you, Isabelle. I'm Blaise Zabini.

He held his hand out for Martha to shake; she looked slightly taken aback by this but accepted anyway.

Lyra then nudged Draco, who was busy staring up at the castle in amazement, not paying attention to anything else.

DRACO: Huh—oh right, I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.

He introduced himself, also shaking her hand.

HERMIONE: Hi, Isabelle. I'm Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you.

Isabelle smiled.

LYRA: And I'm Lyra, Lyra Malfoy, but my friends just call me Lyra or Serena.

Isabelle smiled, while Blaise was shocked.

BLAISE: Seriously, Draco, you never said that you had a sister?

Draco smirked proudly, while Hermione smiled, making Isabelle smile slightly.

DRACO: Did you guys give me some time to introduce her to you? And she is my sister. We both are twins, and you guys don't recognize how alike we both are.

Suddenly, not only Blaise, but even Hermione and Isabelle started pointing out Draco's and Lyra's alike and differences, but Lyra completely ignored them through the entire ride.

When we stepped off of the boats, Draco grabbed the edge of Lyra's robe sleeve and dragged her away from the crowds.

LYRA: Draco, we're supposed to be going that way.

Draco just acted like he hadn't heard her.

DRACO: Are you sure you don't want to talk to Harry? Father said that he's someone we should become friends with. Hey, don't get me wrong, Father has been saying this to me even before you came home.

Lyra looked at Draco but nodded at his words.

LYRA: I trust you, Draco. So, how are you going to talk to him, and I don't want to?

DRACO: I have an idea.

He announced. Yeah, I knew it, Lyra thought.

LYRA: Alright, let's hear it then.

She mumbled with a lot less enthusiasm. More often than not, his plans backfire, or just generally go wrong.

DRACO: He obviously won't introduce himself to you since he didn't seem very talkative. But that doesn't necessarily mean you have to speak to him first. Talking to random people doesn't faze me in the slightest, so what if I were to introduce you?

Lyra stared at him blankly for a second, waiting to see if he'd notice the obvious fault in his plan. He didn't.

LYRA: Why do I come into this plan?

DRACO: Yes, okay, if you are not interested, but I can go over to him and introduce myself and along with Crabble and Goyle

Draco then continued explaining his plan. "I can then introduce us all, and it'll seem like I'm just introducing myself before we get sorted into our houses. In case you get put in a different one than him, because let's face it, he definitely is not going to make Slytherin," he said.

Lyra felt a smile creeping onto her face. "Go on, bro. I will cheer you," she said, giving Draco an encouraging nod.

"WELCOME TO HOGWARTS!" Professor McGonagall's voice echoed through the stone corridor, drawing everyone's attention to where she stood on the stairs.

"Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup," she explained before the sorting ceremony began.

Draco then urged Lyra, Crabbe, and Goyle to follow him.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts," he announced louder than intended, causing people to stare and start whispering.

But that didn't bother Draco; he simply carried on.

"This is Crabbe, Goyle," he introduced them.

Lyra smiled at Draco and Harry, who just looked at her.
Standing with Hermione behind Draco, Harry gave her a nervous smile.

"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," Draco said, introducing himself.

Just as he said his name a ginger-haired kid next to Harry sniggered.

Oh no. That's not good. If there's one thing Draco hates most it's being laughed at. And how dare he laugh at my brother's name, Lyra thought her eyes looking at that boy in a hostile manner.

"Think my name's funny, do you?"  Draco questioned with a glare on his face."No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.
Draco spat, looking down at the ginger boy in disgust.

Lyra thought, Ohhh, my Dad (godfather) told me about the Weasleys. They're a family of gingers with far more children than they can afford. Her godfather is Severus Snape the only person she calls dad even though she has a father but she calls her godfather a dad. And she noticed that expression was not happy at all.

LYRA: "Now you are angry aren't you."
Lyra said as she walked towards them.
" just like that he also got angry when you laughed at his name. Try to learn some manners like How to behave when someone is talking"

That boy was fuming in anger while Harry, Hermione, Isabelle, Blasie, Theo, and Draco looked at Lyra in amusement even Pansy but she looked at Lyra in a completely different light.

Lyra glared at that boy.

Draco tried to maintain his expression but he was so happy talking to him.

But while Lyra tried to drag Draco out of that place that red boy spoke.

THAT RED BOY: "Who are you to say me to mind my manners?? "
The boy said through his gritted teeth

LYRA : " Ha.. how bad of me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lyra Malfoy, Draco's twin sister"
She said and dragged Draco with her to Hermione and Isabelle leaving Theo, Pansy Crabble, and Goyle in shock while that red boy glared at her.

While Harry looked amazed. That moment professor McGonagall came in"We're ready for you now. Follow me, (instructed McGonagall)

~~~