˙•˚☕︎- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓. - 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒. -☕︎˚•˙

Start from the beginning

"Well? See if it's him." Katara said as she rolled her eyes, motioning to Sokka's phone as she did. Sokka scrambled for his phone, not being able to see the smile that pulled onto his sisters face as he did. Sokka opened his phone then his messages, tapping on Zuko's contact. He grinned, a stupid shit eating grin, as soon as he saw the picture that Zuko had sent him as well at the message. The picture was of Zuko's keys, the message accompanying it being:

'The jellyfish has joined my tea cup.'

"He put the jellyfish charm I got him on his keys." Sokka mumbled before he quickly got up and ran to the front door where they hug their key, grabbing his off the rack. He opened up his camera and he laid the keys on his open palm,, making the blue jellyfish that matched the one he had given Zuko viable. Once he took the picture he hung his keys then made his way back to the dining room as he sent the picture as well as a text.

'silly jellies!!'

He plopped himself down in his seat before he shut his phone off and set it down, bringing his arm up to cough into his elbow.

"Eww! Not around my chicken tenders you wild beast!!" Toph hissed, moving their plate off the table and shielding it.

"You literally picked your nose before before you put those in the air fryer." Aang said, receiving a fry straight to the middle of his forhead.

.
.
.

"Goodnight Katara, goodnight Aang!" Sokka yelled before shutting his door, muffled 'goodnight Sokka!'s following the motion. He sighed, setting his phone on his night stand before taking the towel around his neck and drying his hair a bit more, falling on his bed as he did so. He fumbled with his throw blanket for a second before finding his remote and turning on the TV, quickly flipping on YouTube. Once he had found a video that peeked his interest, he set the remote down and stretched across his bed with a loud sigh. He stared up at his ceiling, his old glow and the dark stars from when he was a kid staring back at him before he quickly sat up, covering his mouth as he yawned while he brought himself to his feet.

Sleepy, he was incredibly sleepy and he hadn't even done much today. All he knew is that his throat was scratchy, his head felt heavy and so did his eyes with sleep. He walked over to his door and flipped the light switch before walking back over to his bed where he turned on his small duck light that Katara got him for his birthday. He rubbed his eyes, yawning with sleep lacing the huff that followed it before he pulled his shirt over his shoulders and off his body. Once it was off, he balled it up and threw it right in his hamper then crawled into his bed. His phone buzzed, making him look at his nightstand. He stuck an arm out of the blanket, a bit annoyed at the cold air that hit the one body part.

'Are you going to sleep?'

Sokka hummed as he read the text, tapping his fingers on the side of his phone as he laid on his side before flipping to the other side.

'im a little sleepy. why something up??'

The text sent and was immediately replied to, making Sokka smile to himself a little as he cuddled into his blanket a bit more.

'Toph left about an hour ago so I was just wondering I suppose.'

'how come you know when toph left? you stalking me coffee boy??'

'My uncle drove them home. Don't flatter yourself, Sock.'

Zuko smiled to himself, closing his notebook and leaning back in his chair as he spun to face his bed. A knock sounded at his door and he quickly dropped his smiled, slapping his phone down onto his lap. After a moment the door opened, Iroh standing in the doorway.

"I'm going to bed now Zuko. Don't stay up too late, alright?" Iroh said, giving his nephew a warm smile. Zuko nodded, clearing his throat as he brought a hand up to scratch his neck.

"Goodnight Uncle.." He mumbled, his voice breaking slightly but Iroh said nothing and instead nodded with a bigger smile then before, shutting the door. Zuko listened as his Uncle's foot steps echoed down the hallway, slowly disappearing. He sighed, opening his phone up again.

'i like to think im far more sophictisated than toph'

'Sophisticated?'

'fuck did i spell it wrong??'

'Yes, you totally did.'

'i have looks not brains'

'Your lack of brains is tricking you into believing you have the other.'

'how rude! im wounded!!'

'Oh poor you, do you need an ambulance?'

'no but you can kiss it better :p'

Zuko froze, completely froze. He stopped swinging side to side in his chair and sat there still as stone staring at the text with his mouth slightly open.

'Alright no brains get some sleep. Goodnight.'

As soon as that text was delivered, Zuko shut off his phone, set it on his desk bas he stood up. He walked over to his bed and fell face first into his pillow. He grabbed both sides of it and screamed into it.

He really really hated talking to stupid boys.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 𝟏𝟓𝟔𝟑
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐓𝐖!!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 𝟏𝟓𝟔𝟑𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐓𝐖!!