Angel: Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel: *gasps* Fuck you. This is classy art!

The porn star gestured to the screen right at the part where the co-star slapped Angel's ass before going in for a bite.

Angel (on TV): OH! FUUUCK!!

That scene made Sir Pentious cover his eyes while Niffty just lay there on the table on her stomach, kicking her legs back and forth with a smile as she continued watching. You too was uncomfortable at that scene and cringed.

Y/N: *sarcastic* Yeah, classy.

Husk: That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point. *gestured to Pentious* That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!

The snake demon in question was embarrassed that his secret got exposed while everyone stared at him weirdly.

Husk: *to Charlie* Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own.

Charlie: What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no.

Both you and Vaggie stared at her silently as she was in denial.

Husk: *to Vaggie* This one, judges everyone and everything because she hates herself.

Vaggie turned to Husk and scowled, growling under her breath, but couldn't make any retort and just frowned before groaning in defeat. You placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Vaggie appreciated the gesture and gave a smile.

Husk: *to you* The kid here is not as bad as the rest of you. Despite him being a sex demon, he doesn't try to get into anyone's pants like some people. His only main issue is that he feels the need to always help no matter how meager the tasks are.

Y/N: Um... thanks?

HusK then gestured to Niffty who gave a mischievous smile.

Husk: And Niffty? Heh... You don't even want to know what her deal is.

Husk drank from the bottle of whiskey he was holding as Angel laughed and kicked his legs.

Angel: You weren't kidding! Oh ho, wow!

Angel laughed in front of Vaggie's face briefly before sitting himself down on the couch's arm, closest to Husk.

Angel: Kitten's got claws! *sexily Meow!

He did a claw gesture at him flirtatiously, then placed a hand under the bartender's chin to turn his head and face him closely. This, of course, annoyed Husk as he immediately broke away from Angel and pointed at him with his index finger, making the pornstar reel back in surprise from the sudden move.

Husk:  And you! *scoffs* Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are.

Angel: Oh ho ho, me? Fake? Wow, I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor, dumbass. And--

Before he could continue, Angel's phone vibrated and rang signaling that he was getting a call.

Angel: Hold that thought.

He walked away from the group while he answered his spoke. While he was talking to whoever it was, his demeanor changed from his usual confident attitude to a more nervous and scared one.