chapter 1: Asta, Yuno, and Noa

Waahh! Waaahh! Waaah!

In a village out in the boonies: Have. Three cries of an infant can be heard.

The scene now shows the three crying infant near a church. At the church, an old man in priest cloths comes out from the church to see what was the noise. When he saw the three crying infant, he sigh because this has happen many times.

Old man priest: Here we go again...

The old man felt pitied for the crying infants and he brought the infants inside the church

In the church. The old man lit up the fireplace. The old man didn't use matches to start the fire, but creating fire with his own hand.

Right after the fire is lit on. The old man walked towards the three calm down infant who have stop crying. They are now sleeping soundly together.

Old man priest: there, there... Finally, those three finally calmed down.

The priest look at the three infant who is sleeping soundly. He looks between one of them and though about something.

Old man priest: Are they brothers... Or perhaps twin? Triplets?

He looks at them and found out the difference between them.

Old man priest: No, perhaps not. This one is rather calm, but this one...

He looks at the black hair infant before looking at the grey hair infant.

Old man priest: Seems like he has a lot of spunk.

The priest looks at the third infant with white hair. He was sleeping without even moving.

Old man priest: This one is also quite calm like the first one. First of all, they don't look alike.

The priest move away the blanket to find any clue about who they are. When he removed it, he saw word on the infants dress.

Old man priest: Hm? "Yuno"...

He looks at the infants and then saw a necklace right besides his head.

Old man priest: Let's see, and the spunky one over here isâ€"

The old man got kick in the face by the grey hair infant.

Old man priest: Hey! You're a bit too spunky...

The priest stands up and saw the infant name on his shirt.

Old man priest: "Asta" eh?

The priest then look at the last child. The name was also sew on his shirt.

Old man priest: "Noa," What an amazing name for a kid.

The priest excitedly put both of his hand on his waist and spoke out with a new determination.