Chapter 5 - There Was An Event?!

The second day of school in Horikoshi Highschool has come. Taiyo woke up, took a bath, brushed her teeth, eat breakfast, and went off to school.

As she was walking to the bus stop. She noticed Naomi was there! Taiyo smiled as she ran to Naomi and hugged her.

"Good morning Toni!" Taiyo said happily as she giggled, Naomi almost flinch but sighed as she noticed it's just Taiyo.

"Oh, morning Taiyo. Gosh you scared me for a sec..." Naomi said as Taiyo chuckled awkwardly. She then stopped hugging Naomi as she spoke.

"So, I heard there was a new café open. It near to the school, probably a 5 minute walk or something. Wanna go there later?" Naomi asked as Taiyo nodded. She was interested about this new café opening in Shibuya so she couldn't wait.

"Sure! That sounds interesting." Taiyo said as the bus has arrived. Naomi noticed it as she spoke.

"Oh, the bus is here. Well, we should get going or we will be late." Naomi said as Taiyo nodded and they enter the bus.

~At school~

Taiyo and Naomi arrived at school they both went to class but sadly they were separated.

As time past by, A school's sports festival has been announced. Taiyo was surprised because no one told her about this...

As Taiyo stared at the poster of the sports festival in the school's board, Naomi noticed her. She has a confused look on her face as she saw Taiyo in shock. She walked towards her and snapped her fingers in front of her face, making Taiyo snap back to reality.

"Taiyo, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Naomi said as she chuckled. But Taiyo suddenly screamed.

"WHY DID NO ONE TOLD ME WE ARE HAVING A SPORTS FESTIVAL?!" Taiyo yelled as she was in distressed.

Everyone heard her as they are whispering what is happening and and some were whispering about Taiyo being crazy...

"Woah, calm down... This was the reason why we have to stay in the gym and practice for like, 3 or 4 hours for this event coming up." Naomi said as she tried to calm Taiyo down but Taiyo was still in distressed.

Meanwhile, Tsuki and Haru were walking in the hallways as they were talking until they heard Taiyo's yelling about the sports festival. Tsuki was surprised as he blinked a few times as Haru snickered.

"What a dumbass... Completely forgetting we are having a sports festival. Pathetic." Haru laughed a little as Tsuki sighed and slapped him.

"OW! TSUKI WHAT THE HECK?!" Haru said as he groaned, meanwhile Tsuki spoke.

"No need to be so rude! Gosh..." Tsuki said as he sighed. Haru rolled his eyes as he huffed.

~Meanwhile~

Taiyo is still in distressed as Naomi tried to calm her down

"I'M DOOMED! I FORGOT ABOUT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Taiyo yelled as as she as Naomi calm her down.

"Chillax Taiyo... You just forgot... Don't be so dramatic about it...."

"BUT I CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T!!!!" Taiyo yelled again, everyone is whispering and snickering about Taiyo's break down until Fujiyama-sensei spoke.

"Quiet!" Everyone stop whispering and snickering, same goes to Taiyo who stop yelling and looked at Fujiyama-sensei as she chuckles awkwardly.

"S-Sorry..." Taiyo said as Fujiyama-sensei sighed as she entered the teacher's lounge again.

Naomi sighed also as she spoke.

"You're so dramatic..." Naomi said as Taiyo sighed and looked away from embarrassment.

"Sorry about that..." Taiyo said as Naomi sighed once more...

~Later~

Taiyo and Naomi are in the new café Naomi mentioned as Naomi chat with Taiyo, meanwhile Taiyo stayed silent looking at her latte as she was embarrassed from what happened at school. Naomi noticed this as she sighed.

"You should forget about that, besides we are having a nice chat." Naomi convince her as Taiyo sighed and replied.

"But it was soooo embarrassing! How could I forget about it?!" Taiyo complained as she was so embarrassed that the fact she can't calm down.

Naomi sighed as she noticed a funny video in her phone when she was scrolling through her phone. She smirked as she spoke to Taiyo with a playful tone.

"Hey Taiyo~ I have a video to show you!~" Naomi said, Taiyo looked up at her latte as she looked at Naomi as tilted her head curiously.

"Really? May I see?" Taiyo asked as Naomi chuckles and showed the video. As Naomi showed it, Taiyo suddenly laugh quietly, forgetting about the incident that happened, Naomi sighed in relief as she spoke.

"Funny, huh?" Naomi said, Taiyo wipe the tear in her eye when she was laughing as she nodded.

"Yeah, really funny." Taiyo said as she chuckled as she drank her latte.

As they chatted anyway, it was already time to go home. Taiyo and Naomi waved each other goodbyes as they start walking in their separate ways.

As Taiyo walked back home, she felt a drop of water hit her shoulder, she was startled as she flinched and looked at her shoulder, she noticed more droplets slowly fall from the sky one by one as it started rain, Taiyo immediately ran to a nearby bus stop as she stayed their...

She sighed as she knew she didn't bring an umbrella. As she stayed at the bus stop, finding a way to go home without being soak and wet, she felt a tap on her shoulder...

She turned around to see... Tsuki?! She was surprised and starts blushing as she spoke.

"Tsu-Tsuki?! What are you doing here?!" She was so shocked to see him as her heart beat starts to rose. Tsuki chuckles as he replied.

"Oh nothing. Me and Haru saw you here when we were walking home." Tsuki replied. Taiyo was confused as she looked behind Tsuki to actually, actually see Haru. Haru was looking at Taiyo as he glared at her silently.

"O-Oh... I-I see..." Taiyo said in a nervous as she noticed Haru's silent glared as she starts to tense up a little...

"Hey... I noticed you don't have an umbrella. Do you want us to walk you home?" Tsuki requested her, but Haru starts speaking.

"Really?... Can't we at least give her an umbrella instead of walking her home? Aren't we supposed to-" Before Haru could continue his sentence, Tsuki shut him up as he spoke.

"Just at least be a gentleman for once?" Tsuki said as Haru sighed. Tsuki then looked at Taiyo and smiled as he spoke.

"Let's go then shall we?" Tsuki said as Taiyo nodded. The three of them start walking with Tsuki sharing his umbrella with Taiyo and Haru walking with his own umbrella as he watched them in disgust...

~To be continued~