Chapter 2 - Bump into your fated someone

Perviously...

As Taiyo continued exploring, she suddenly bump into someone and fell flat on the ground as she groan.

"OI! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE-" Taiyo suddenly stop speaking as she saw who she bump into...

A handsome, looking boy looked at Taiyo, with a surprised look on his face. He bend down as he checked if she's alright.

"Are you okay?" He ask. Taiyo, was surprised as she was lost in the boy's grey-like eyes as she finally snapped back in reality and nodded.

"Yeah... I'm alright..." Taiyo said as she got up as dust her uniform.

"My name is Tsuki Rokura by the way." The boy, Tsuki introduce himself.

"I'm Taiyo Nakayama..." Taiyo introduced also as she smiled.

"Oi Tsuki! What's taking so long?! We'll be late for class for God's sake!" Haru, Tsuki friend called Tsuki as he was getting impatient. Tsuki chuckles awkwardly as he nods. He then turn to look at Taiyo with a smile.

"Well then, I guess I should get should now. See you around." Tsuki said as he winked at Taiyo then turn to Haru and they walk away for class.

Meanwhile Taiyo in the other hand, was spaced out as she admire Tsuki's beauty. His looks, his personality, his voice... She was admired by it. She suddenly shook her head and looked at the clock. To see she is going to be late for class!

"OH SHOOT-" Taiyo quickly starts running, trying to reach her classroom. It only took her a 5 minutes to reach her classroom as she was literally 5 minutes late...

"Ms, Nakayama." Her new homeroom teacher, Fujiyama-sensei. Looked at her with disappointment as she sigh and shook her head at Taiyo. The class starts muttering and giggling about it.

Taiyo's face turns red with embarrassment as she bows to the teacher.

"Gomen'nasai!" Taiyo apologize as she was filled with embarrassment, Fujiyama-sensei sighed as she spoke.

"Alright. Next time, don't be late." She said. Taiyo nodded as she walk to a empty seat in the back of the class and sat down.

"God that was so embarrassing..." She thought to herself as she cover her face with her hands.

Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder.

"Hm?..." Taiyo stopped covering her face with her hands as she looked at the side. She was surprised to see... Tsuki?!!!!