I guess we like each other.

Aryan and McKenna admit they have a crush on each other! Enjoy!

*Mckenna's POV*
I'm walking with my friend, Aryan. I have a little crush on him. I feel so happy and free around him and he's so funny and sweet! I like him. I kinda feel like he likes me too.

We just went to Walmart together and it was so fun. We bought a ton of stuff and Aryan bought a few things for me. Of course, I bought some things for him, too. After we get back home, we're going to go for dinner and I can't wait.

"So! Where do you want to eat?" Aryan asked me. "Um. I don't know." I said with a chuckle. He laughed and looked at me. "I don't even know why I expected you to know." He said with a grin. I laughed and put my head on his. He took my pinky and we walked to the door.

He opened it and put his hand out. "Ladies first." He said with a smile. "Thanks." I said with a chuckle. We put our stuff down on the counter and sat on the couch. "Are you hungry now?" He asked me as he turned his head and looked at me. "Nah. Are you?" I said as I looked at him. He shook his head.

"Thanks for bringing me with you." I said with a smile. He scooted over to me and hugged me. "I like you... No! Sorry... I mean I like-I-spending time with your-you! I like spending time with you." He said nervously. I laughed as he held me in his arms.

I got up and turned on the tv and his dog came up. "Hi!" I said as I bent over to rub him. He jumped on the couch and walked behind me and Aryan, sending Aryan over me as I bent down. I slowly fell off the couch. "Oh my god! Ary! I'm about to fall!" I said as I tried to stay on the couch but slipped off of the edge. "Oh my gosh." He said as he pulled me back up by my waist.

"Oh! I thought I was going to fall!" I said as I threw my head back, on his shoulder. He chuckled and kept his arms on my waist. "I wasn't going to let you, Pookie." He whispered. I turned my head and smiled at him. He had one of his 'Aryan smirks'. I smirked as well. "Little cutie. Don't ask now, Pumpkin." Aryan said with a drowsy voice. I laughed so hard, he did too. His laugh is so funny. I won't say I'm in sha La La La La La haaaaa.

*Aryan's POV*
I won't say I'm in sha La La La La La haaaaaa. Yup. I'm in love with McKenna. She's so pretty, funny, smart, talented... She's just amazing. I think when I take her to eat, I'm going to use it as a date. We watched a movies together and when it was almost over, I asked her. "McKenna?" I said quietly. "Yes, Pooks?" She said as she looked up at me. "You're so pretty." I thought to myself. "Thanks, Aryan!" She said with a grin. I just realized I said it out loud. "Um. Yeah. D-Do you want to... Go on a date with me?" I said hesitantly. "Sure." She said softly with a smile. "Oh okay! Cool." I said with a bit of shock that she said yes.

(Time Skip)
After we ate, we went on a little stroll. "So, did you like that?" I asked her. "I did. I really did." She said softly. "We should do it more often." She said as she looked at me. "Yeah." I said softly as I smiled at her. She stopped and stood in front of me. "What?" I asked as she looked at me with a focused face. I thought she was going to fight me or something.

She brushed my eyelash. "You have a... Strand of dog hair on your eye." She said as she continued brushing it. "Thanks." I said as she got it off. She kept her hand on my cheek. "You're welcome." She said as she moved to walk again. I quickly and softly grabbed her waist and pulled her back in front of me.

"Do you really think we should... Be together more often?" I said hesitantly. "Not that I don't think we hang out enough. I mean-we do hang out and I love you-I love it. The time we spend together. It's fun. I just-do you like-can we be together? Like-" I said nervously. She put her other hand on my cheek and pecked my lips, quickly and softly.

I felt my heart race faster. I pulled her into another long and deep kiss, with no hesitation. We broke apart to catch our breath. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said softly as she moved her hands to my shoulders. "Yes." She said with a soft smile. I put both of my hands on her waist. We smiled at each other and continued walking. I think I'm in a relationship with her now. I think she does like me. I hope this works out.

*McKenna's POV*
Oh Aryan. He's so cute when he's nervous about saying something. I knew what he was trying to say and something in me just made me kiss him. I guess I like him a lot more than I thought. And I also guess he likes me more than he thought when he kissed me back. I've never felt so much love from anyone else. I feel good about us.