🛗 Regretevator - Headcanons

Bive -
Has a thousands of corkboards with her own personal theories about anything and everything. anyone who happens to stumble by will be stuck listening to her talking for 4 hours.

DrRetro -
Actually a doctor! Any NPC that just somehow happens to be injured can be healed bu DrRetro and she always gives them a lolipop in the end.

Gnarpy -
Has a hobby building lazers. (i hope it zaps u and kills u)

Infected -
Got banned on a game once for saying that his dad owns Roblox.

Lampert -
Is actually fine with the dark. Being a lamp his whole life and living in an Ikea that never shuts its damn lights off, Lampert likes it whenever theres no light around as it somehow soothes him.

Mannequin_Mark -
Gets internally pissed/sad whenever he sees concrete or flowers.

Poob/PartyNoob -
Has everyones birthdays memorized even if they never told Poob themselves. It will forever remain a mystery how Poob got that information.

Pest -
only knows minimal sentences in Japanese, cannot speak it fluently. probably only knows how to call people slurs

Pillby -
Really likes Apples :3 they are a catepillar after all,,

Prototype + Reddy -
Due to both of them being robots, they can speak morse code and like to gossip and talk without other NPCs understanding them.

Split -
Often practices her jokes in front of Bive, who only says 'thats good' and nothing else.

Spud! -
Has a burning hatred for Gnarpy (burning his camp and stealing his legs)

Unpleasant -
they r unpleasant

Wallter -
Gets internally pissed/sad everytime he sees wood or flowers.

Gregoriah -
Somehow has not gotten fired from working at the Red Ball Diner or the Silly Green Ball Place or whatever its called.