♥️⚡️Deltarune Headcanons PT2

the title-

Kris:
Really likes collecting unusual items, used to do it a lot with Asriel (stuff like bugs and bottle caps)

Susie:
Her hair is naturally curly, but she straightened it beyond recognition. Sometimes you can see the curls reappear after a while.

Noelle:
Dyed her hair red once, she never wants to do it again.

Berdly:
"Sorry I can't come down to dinner right now, someone is wrong on the internet!"

Ralsei:
Fell trying to use a skateboard once.

Lancer:
Really likes blueberry flavored foods/sweets. It's probably the only candy you'd see in the castle.

Rouxls:
Dubbed as the Father Figure of the kingdom, he has neither confirmed nor denyied it so its okay.

Jevil:
Accidentially cuts himself with the Devilsknife when practicing tricks, Seam helps patch them :)

Seam:
Hard Of Hearing, learned ASL with Jevil and Rouxls.

King:
tbh i cant think of anything else for him other than the fact he gives me Baron Draxum vibes from ROTTMNT 😭😭

Queen:
Says "You Gays" instead of "You Guys" very often, mostly on accident.

Swatch:
Many people like to think Swatch likes pastries, as it's what they sell the most in the Color Cafe, but Swatch enjoys fruit more often than sweets!
(im a sucker for animal characters with animal habits)

Tasque Manager:
An obvious cat woman, Queen probably had a separate room for all the Tasques.

Spamton:
His nose can probably stab you like a pterodactyl but we haven't tested it yet, Jevil has volenteeted on numerous accounts. Each have been denyed.

(edit: i forgot the scc first time whoops)

Sweet:
Has difficulty seeing due to having a single eye, he relys mostly on sound and his siblings to get around (because they're loud af)

Cap'n:
Probably insecure about how he looks without sunglasses. Does this have angst potential? Sure.

K_K:
Gets internally pissed when a customer mispronounces their name.
("K-Underscore-K.")

if i missed anyone, or you would like to request someone, please comment! :D