“I’ve been thinking about this since the beginning of high school. I’m sorry I didn’t say it sooner.” Sun was always determined to go live with her relatives in the United States for a year after graduating high school to find herself. All her life, she has been smart and excelled at everything. It may seem like something to celebrate, but no... When you're good at everything, you don't know what she really wants. Sun would like to meet before applying to university, but she was confused after meeting Ongsa.

Sun actually wants to meet.

…But you don’t want to be far from your love…

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

"You woke up?" Sun says, looking at the sleepy girl on the screen.

"No." The other girl responds.

“Do you want to sleep a little longer?”

"No! I want to talk to my girlfriend.” Ongsa insists despite his drowsiness.

“Studying late last night?” Sun asks.

"Yes. Until two in the morning.”

“Go rest, Ongsa. Don’t overwork yourself, okay?”

"I am feeling homesick." The girl on the screen doesn't answer the question, but she still puts a smile on Sun's face.

Ongsa has said, 'I miss you' several times since Sun moved away. It's been two weeks.

Sun decided to follow his heart and moved to the United States, now studying English. She flew there a week after graduating from high school. At first, Ongsa made a fuss and was upset for several days. But when they talked about the reasons, Ongsa finally understood her. Sun knew that Ongsa had already understood her. She just needed time to come to peace with the idea of ​​being away from her girlfriend.

As they are living on opposite sides of the world, time zones are the biggest problem. The twelve hour difference reduces the time they have to talk. Ongsa's day is Sun's night and vice versa. Subsequently, they need to set the alarm to make video calls. After a discussion, they decided that Sun will make a video call to Ongsa at 8pm every day, and Ongsa will wake up at 8am to answer it. As Sun has English class in the morning, she cannot talk to Ongsa at this time as she needs to prepare for class. Meanwhile, Ongsa had to study for the university entrance exam last night. That's why they're doing this. It may seem like a struggle, but it's worth it for both lovebirds.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

[19 Years old]

Ongsa is a freshman dentistry student at one of the best universities. It was unbelievable to others that a girl like Ongsa chose this course. In fact, Ongsa has always wanted to study dentistry since elementary school. However, as high school subjects were difficult and Ongsa didn't care about time management, his grades were average each semester, unlike his friends. Which made her think that this course might not be for her.

But it was because of 'Sun'. Sun was the reason Ongsa fought again. Sun was beautiful, intelligent, kind, and came from a wealthy family. She was the perfect girl. Sun could choose anyone, but she still chose someone like Ongsa. This was why Ongsa wanted to be better. Ongsa wanted to be more mature and perfect than she ever was so that Sun wouldn't be embarrassed to be with an ordinary girl like her.

"Are you excited?"

"A little." Ongsa responds to the girl on the screen. Sun has been living in the United States for months. Ongsa has gotten used to talking to his girlfriend on the tiny screen. Ongsa spent half a year before going to university looking forward to talking to Sun every day. Now, university will start soon.