“But I insist on buying her flowers.”

“A plush.”

"Flowers."

“Enough, enough. Thank you for the help. I will decide later.” Ongsa interrupts, seeing the two friends about to fight.

“A stuffed animal, Ongsa. Trust in me."

“Plushies are for birthdays!! Ongsa, flowers are more for Valentine’s Day.”

…This seems like it won’t end…

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

“Haaa…”

“…”

“Haaaa…”

“…”

“Haaaaaa…”

“What is it, Ongsa? You can’t stop sighing.”

“I’m stressed, Alpha.”

"With what? The Physical Education test?”

“No… with Sun.”

“Are you fighting with her?”

"No. I…"

“…?”

“I don’t know what to get her for Valentine’s Day.”

“Ugh! I thought it was something serious. I was even listening intently. Just buy anything. There are millions of gift options to choose from.” Alpha says, which discourages her sister even more. Why does everyone think it's easy? It is very difficult for Ongsa. Valentine's Day is a special day for those in love, a special day for people who are in relationships. And since it's their first Valentine's Day, Ongsa wants to make it special. What would make it special? Ongsa has no idea.

“Help me think.” Ongsa asks for help.

“Things matching.”

“Stuff matching?”

“Matching blouses, necklaces or rings. You've been together for a long time. Have you already bought something matching?”

The younger sister slowly shakes her head. Alpha already expected this. She still wonders how a beautiful and perfect girl like Sun, who half the boys at school are in love with, made this mistake of dating a clueless girl like her sister.

"Search on the Internet. There are several suggestions.”

“What should I buy?”

"Use your head!!" Alpha says and walks away, leaving her confused sister staring at her. Why does everyone get mad when she asks about it? What did she do wrong? Ongsa doesn't understand.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Ongsa looks at the two people sitting in front of him, wondering why the three of them have gathered here.

“I’m sorry for calling you two here.” Says the person who started this.

"What it was?" The other girl asks. She was surprised that the senior, who was 'talking' to her best friend, suddenly invited her to a coffee shop in a famous shopping mall near the school. Furthermore, when she arrived, she saw the girl from the same year, her friend's girlfriend. The explanation is confusing.

“I called Ongsa and Pinky here because… ah… because…”

“Just tell us, Min.” Pinky presses. If they waited for the silly senior to muster up the courage, the mall would close before they got anything.