White. :- O -

SUN_SUN: Favorite food?

Fried chicken. :- O -

SUN_SUN: Bonchon?

No. :- O –

SUN_SUN: KFC?

I prefer typical fried chicken. Like, Hat Yai fried chicken. :- O -

SUN_SUN: I understand.

SUN_SUN: Are you a fan of any artist?

Yes the -

SUN_SUN: Who is your favorite?

It used to be Tiffany. :- O -

SUN_SUN: And now?

So manyssssssssss. :- O -

Hahahahahahahaha. :- Or –

They continued exchanging messages until the food was served. They looked like two girls with their eyes glued to their cell phones. Passersby might think that Ongsa and Sun were catching Pokémon.

Ongsa can hardly believe that the current situation is real. Talking to Sun in person without pretending to be someone else is more than a dream. Although Sun isn't sure, Ongsa doesn't seem to mind whether Sun will reciprocate her feelings.

…It’s that good…

Ongsa simply wants to have 'one chance' to do anything for Sun so that they both 'feel' the same. She wants a chance as a person, regardless of her gender. Even if Sun doesn't feel the same in the end, they can say goodbye without leaving any questions unanswered. It will be as clear as…

'We can't love each other because we weren't made for each other.'

And not…

'We can't love each other because we're both girls.'

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

“Aren’t you really going to tell us who you’re dating?”

“I'm not dating anyone. We’re just talking.” Sun quickly denies it.

"No way. You seem more in love than when you were talking to that Earth boy.” Vee adds.

"True. Sun looks like she's twirling in a lavender field when she texts.” Dee points out.

“Do you know this person, the one you are talking about this time?” Kongkwan doesn't want to ruin the mood, but warns her friend with sincere concern. Sun was unhappy because of Earth. She doesn't want to see her friend in the same state again.

"I know. I know who the person is. I found her.” Sun responds.

“You've already been on a date. Kyaaaaa!! I am jealous." Deer is beside himself.

"Yes. I'm so jealous of this girl in love. You must have a lot of incentive to study. You don't need to get a straight A, okay? Save our skins, okay?” Vee teases.

“Who’s in love? You guys keep provoking me. I’m not going to talk to you anymore.”

“Ah… Where are you going?” Kongkwan asks as Sun puts away his things.

“To the student council room. We have a meeting last term to discuss the graduation ceremony.” Sun responds.

“Ah… I’ll see you at the booth after class, as usual.” Kongkwan reminds her. Sun nods, grabs his backpack and goes to the student council room.

Finals season is just around the corner. Before that, there is another big event this semester. It's the graduation ceremony, the first task assigned to the new student council, so Sun and the other members are under a lot of pressure. After the long responsibility sharing meeting, everyone goes home to complete their duties to prepare everything before the deadline.