DING!

- Thegood day.

Ongsa texts Sun when she is on her way to school. The message is short with no special meaning, but it still makes Sun's heart strangely quicken.

When your heart beats faster after receiving someone's message...

It’s not because of the content…

…it’s because of the importance of the person who sent it…

Good morning. :SUN_SUN

Sun responds with the same words. It is not thoughtless or uncourteous. She just doesn't know how to act. However, Sun is too sure how important Ongsa is to let her go.

She was terribly anxious without Ongsa's messages.

If she loses the messages and the person sending them…

…how are you going to handle it…?

Even though Sun is sure of Ongsa's importance to her to let her disappear, this type of relationship is complicated for her. Sun has no idea if she can think of Ongsa this way. It is complicated…

While waiting for Ongsa's response, Sun reads the old messages. Every time they talked, the connection, the memories and the good things she shared with Earth, who she now knows is Ongsa, were wonderful. Sun slowly reads them and still laughs at the old messages that made them laugh at the time. She is still irritated by Ongsa's old answers, as if nothing has changed. The difference is that some of Sun's questions were answered.

Earth. :SUN_SUN

We've been talking for a while, right? :SUN_SUN

Do you want to meet? :SUN_SUN

– O -: Do you want to meet me?

Yes. :SUN_SUN

You want to know me? :SUN_SUN

– O -: I want it.

– O -: But I'm not ready, Sun.

Earth. :SUN_SUN

I'll be honest. :SUN_SUN

I know you are anxious. :SUN_SUN

But I don't want you to think about it too much. :SUN_SUN

It doesn't matter who you are... :SUN_SUN

As long as you're the Earth I know... :SUN_SUN

I can accept that. :SUN_SUN

– O -: Sun.

– O -: It's not like I don't want to meet you.

– O -: It's not like I don't feel uncomfortable about not being able to say who I am.

– O -: I'm afraid our relationship won't be the same when you meet me.

– O -: I'm not that good of a person.

– O -: I want to keep my good image in your imagination.

– O -: I do not wish to ruin this.

That's what Ongsa was worried about. That's what's happening to her. She is changing.

…Just because you found out who this person is…

But I don't want you to just be in my imagination, Earth. :SUN_SUN

No matter how beautiful my imagination is, it is untouchable. :SUN_SUN

But you, no matter how horrible you are, are still you. :SUN_SUN