2. PARTY

~TANISH'S POV~

After having dinner, I was going upstairs when mom cleared her throat. I turned around to see her standing there with a mischievous smile.

"What happened ma?" I asked going towards her.

"What happened to you?" She asked raising her eyebrows with a teasing smile.

What is happening?

"Nothing has happened to me. Why?"

"I don't know. Your mood seems quite angry" as soon as the words left her mouth, i remembered that one face. But how can she know about her? It must be something else.

"Mom please tell me what are you trying to say instead on talking in circles" i demanded.

And she held her phone up showing me a video or should I say the video !!!!!

There was that girl and me fighting and she shouted 'asshole' and left in her car speedily while I was standing there holding the money in air. I knew who made this video.

I glared at ansh and he gulped hiding behind ma.

Just then Samaira shouted behind my ears almost deafening me. "I know her" she said.

"I can't believe she said that to bhai " Samaira said. Atleast my sister is defending me.

" I mean how cool" she finished making me glare at her.

"How do you know her?" Ansh asked.

"She is Anika di !" Samaira said almost shouting.

" Who Anika di ? " Choti ma asked.

" The miss perfect !! I told you ansh Bhai "

" Oh yeah !! She is that Anika ? " Ansh said. Ugh !!

" She must be perfect if she can shut up our Tanish" Chachu said and everyone started laughing.

" She is just a spoiled brat why are you people praising her ?" I asked.

"No she is not" Samaira said. Is she my sister or hers ?

"Yes she is" I said again.

"Bhai are you blind ? She is like the most sweetest, talented, prettiest girl i know. She is the definition of perfect. How can you call her a spoiled brat ?" She finished her speech.

" Okay guys don't fight " choti ma said. I glared at Samaira and went to my room.

Anika ... Nice name though.

~ANIKA'S POV~

I woke up to the sound of the irritating alarm clock. Well, the music was chirping of birds and light music. But it felt irritating as hell and made my head hurt. I immediately turned off the alarm and got up. After doing my morning buisness, I wore a pair of oversized hoodie and joggers. I know one day i dress up as a fashion icon and the other day as homeless. What can we say? Guess I am just unpredictable.