Chapter 14

I woke up feeling dizzy. I don't remember much on the night. I felt breathing on my neck. I looked to my right and saw Colby.

"Ah!" I said. He suddenly looked up. "d...did we...d..did we?" I said out of breath. I was in shock.

"Maybe? w...we was a little drunk" Colby stood up. He was only shirt less.

I looked at him in a confused manner. I walked over to my mirror. I had a small mark on my neck. "Oh my god. Colby... Nobody can find out about this" I pulled my shirt down slightly to clearly see the mark.

"Oh Y/n i'm so sorry. I don't even remember what happened last night. I only remember Sam giving me pure whiskey" He walked over.

"W...we. we have to hide this...it can't be real. i..its wrong." Colby nodded in agreement with me.

"Were just gonna have to play cool and think nothing happened" He said trying to act fine.

"Yeah then when Kat or Sam say what's that mark on your neck? What are you gonna say? You can't say 'burnt it on a curl iron' or ' burnt it on a straightener cause that's the oldest response to the question so what  you gonna say?" Colby for once made sense.

He got me there at that.  "I'll put make up over it or I'll just say i feel over. I'm sure they'll believe that cause i'm clumsy. and ill say it was at the party." I suggested.

The one thing that i promised Sam was I would never be or do this  but  now I've done those things and now I have to hide it from him. Ever since i was little, me and Sam had a small pack that i cannot date Colby. I mean, it's wrong. You don't or shouldn't date your brother's best friend. Hypothetically, what if we do date then we break up it would be awkward and would probably ruin their friendship.

"Hey!" Colby clapped in my face. "stop over thinking. It's fine" Colby reassured me. "all we have to do is just breathe and try and remain calm. yes Sam will kill us but well be fine...hey look at me" He tilted my head up to look into his eyes. He gently kissed my lips. "well be fine". I nodded.

"so whats the plan?" I said breathing slowly.

"I walk down the stairs after i find my shirt" He looked round my room. "Where is that thing". I saw it on the floor of my bed. I walked over and gave it to him. "Oh..thx. anyway back to the plan. Ill walk downstairs and a couple minutes after you made a loud noise. and they say you banged your neck ok" he explained.

"ok that might work" I nodded. He gave me a hug. He knew we made a mistake. He knew he was the one who kinda suggested it.

He soon left my room. I took a deep breath and looked in my mirror to see the mark on my neck. "shit that's bad" I spoke to myself. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm down.

I shook my head, as the thoughts of last night hit me. 

After a few minute, I picked up my chair and dropped it enough to make a loud noise. "ow" I said.

I heard footsteps running up the stairs. I quickly sat on the floor holding my neck so it looks like I fell.

"oh my god Y/n you ok." Sam came running over. helping me up.

"yeah i feel and hit my neck" is showed him my neck. 

"oh there's already see a bruise. ill get Kat to give you some ice" i held is arm as he walked me down. "Kat can you grab Y/n some ice please shes banged her neck and there's a small mark" he slowly turned my neck so Kat could see it.

"oh my god that looked like it hurts" she went to the freezer and took out some ice. she placed it on my neck. as she got closer she seemed a bit off like she realised something. "Colbys in the living room if you want to talk to him..." i could feel her eyes on me as i walked away from her and Sam.