chapter - 6

Ma sa took yuvika to the room for getting her ready 

Ma sa took yuvika to the room for getting her ready  .I ordered  my men to stop the blood flowing from the goenka because can't send my bride to a funeral just after our wedding right? Because I know dadi sa will not send her to freaking funeral  just  after the wedding  and she will be stubborn to go and I would have to use my harder ways which  I don't want yet . I came out of my thoughts when dada sa said that pandit ji is calling for the groom .

I was chanting the mantra after pandit ji that   called for the bride and baba sa said to ma sa  to bring her .after a few minutes I saw my bride walking to me. oh how much I expected it yeah I wanted her as my bride since the day I saw her at the airport even dadi sa liked her I wanted her and got her but I did not expected her to say no to me like that but that's okay because she will get her punishment but for now  let's focus on the marriage . We both started chanting the mantra her face was covered with the veil but I know she Is crying. her voice was clearly showing that . so I  leaned on her ears and  said.

Luv save the tears for the night also .just after I said that she started crying more .

I said stop crying yuvika.  I  snapped at her and she flinched hard . oh my kitten is scared from me , she should be  because for keeping something in control they have to fear us

Hukum  sa maag barai . pandit ji said .I took   a coin with sindoor and filled her hairline and he gave mangalsutra and asked me to tie it around her neck ma sa came and took the veil of her and .hell she is so   beautiful even with her swollen eyes and the sindoor just made her look so mine ....I tied it around the neck and pandit ji announced on the mic so everyone knows that the king is married 

Vivah sapan hua . Rana sa viraj Suryavanshi aur rani sa yuvika  Singh  dono agle sate janam ke liye pati patni huye ...........

 Rana sa viraj Suryavanshi aur rani sa yuvika  Singh  dono agle sate janam ke liye pati patni huye

.
.
.
.
.
.
.