Day 33 : A real great kind man?

-Mary..... ? Asked Bepo while we are eating our goûter

-yes ?

-i know you're upset against him but...

-what?

-he still can't move, and he needs his bandages changed...

-do it yourself Bepo.

-also, he hates my cooking...and I'm so sorry to have to make him eat that...

-learn how to cook then. I said cold and being uneasy.

-ha... Mary... I don't know what he told you but he is a great kind man you know... we've just been through tough times...

-so what? Me too. That doesn't mean I'm being disagreeable with you two.

-i know... I understand... I apologize for him...

-you don't have too. He's an adult. If he wants to behave this way, he's free to do so. I've promised you I'd let you recover here; I'm honoring my deal. Nevertheless, i don't have to take so much care of him. Caring about his wound wasn't even in the deal.

-... but... he's my last person...

-...

-Mary...

-don't make it sound as if it's on me, as if I could help your sorrow. I can't.

-you can... you are already... with your kindness... and i thank you for it but I just wish you could give a bit to him so he feels better.

-i don't think it is how he works. He doesn't trust me anyways.

-...

-everything is up to him and his behavior.

-...I'll speak to him then...

-you do you. I don't care.

-ha... but... can you teach me how to make your delicious soup then ?? So I learn ?? As you said ??

Seeing his little cute begging me eyes, I sight and agree.

Bepo's courage 🐻❄️ // Trafalgar LawOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara