...................

In the bustling makeup room of the Paris studio, Aayesha sat poised in her chair, sipping on a glass of wine. Adorned with exquisite makeup and dressed in the latest luxury fashion from Prada, she epitomized the essence of glamour and sophistication.
As a renowned supermodel and entrepreneur, Aayesha commanded attention both on and off the runway. With her cosmetics brand and fashion house making waves in the industry, she was a force to be reckoned with in the world of fashion.

With just minutes to spare before her runway show, Aayesha prepared to dazzle the audience with her impeccable grace and poise. As she strutted down the catwalk with confidence, she captivated the crowd with her magnetic presence.

Post-show, Aayesha was wearing the latest Chanel suit, carrying a Versace bag and standing in front of him in a noble and elegant manner. When the reporters saw her, they immediately swarmed over. The microphone was pointed at Aayesha, and questions flooded. reporters clamored around her, eager to hear her story of success.

With an independent spirit and unwavering determination, Aayesha spoke candidly about her journey in the modeling industry. She made it clear that "she owed her success solely to her hard work and talent, rather than any influential connections".
Aayesha, a self-made success story, attributed her accomplishments to sheer determination and unwavering commitment.

Raised by a single mother, who worked as a hairstylist in the television industry, she learned the value of hard work and independence from an early age.
With her cosmetics brand, Allure Beauty, and fashion house, Scandalous Couture, Aayesha had carved a niche for herself in the competitive world of fashion and beauty.

Her meteoric rise to fame was a testament to her talent and resilience, rather than any external influence or recommendation.

"Miss Aayesha, have faced a casting couch situation?

But she didn't have any embarrassing or uneasiness she used these kinds of questions. she was calm and relaxed instead.

Aayesha asserted that, I never wanted success through the wrong path. Whatever I have achieved, I have achieved it through my hard work and determination. Maybe that's why God was also with me, that's why I never had to go through such a situation.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Questions were being asked to four friends at three different places in the world. All four of them had now become Rich, successful, confident and powerful. People wanted to hear about them and wanted to spread the story of their success to the people.

And there is one question that all the reporters want to ask all of them, whether they recognised That person, as there are rumours that all four of them are very close friends of That one person, that person has not come in front of the media till date, only his stories have reached the people.
And that person's name is Milind Mishra.

Rumours say that Milind Mishra is a billionaire who has risen from the ashes like a phoenix and reached the sky. No one knows where that came from. People keep talking about his success. Many people were looking for him to meet him, but he did not meet anyone. In a very short time it has reached where it is today, it takes so many generations to reach this point.

Three cities , Four people but one motive. reporters from around the world gathered in anticipation. They were here for one reason: to uncover the enigmatic figure behind the whispers of success, the elusive billionaire known only as Milind Mishra.

A picture of a man who had risen from obscurity to the heights of wealth and power. Milind Mishra's name echoed through the corridors of finance and industry, yet his presence remained shrouded in mystery.

Despite the clamor for his attention, Milind had remained elusive, his whereabouts unknown to all but a select few. Speculation ran rampant as to his origins and the source of his unfathomable success. Some whispered of a rags-to-riches tale, while others speculated on connections to powerful figures in the shadows.

For the reporters gathered here today, the four friends who had ascended to greatness were the closest link to uncovering the truth behind Milind Mishra's legend. Each question they posed, each answer they sought, was a piece of the puzzle in unraveling the mystery of the elusive billionaire.

As the anticipation reached a fever pitch, the world held its breath, waiting for the moment when Milind Mishra would step out of the shadows and into the spotlight, revealing the secrets of his extraordinary journey to success. But for now, his presence lingered like a tantalizing whisper in the air, leaving the world to wonder and speculate.

As rumours spread like wildfire, reporters were eager to uncover the truth about Milind Mishra and his relationship with Aayesha. They bombarded the four friends with questions, hoping to glean some insight into the mysterious billionaire's life.

"Can you shed some light on Milind's character?" they inquired, hoping for a glimpse into the persona of this elusive figure.

"What's the purpose behind this meeting?" they pressed, eager to uncover the reason behind the gathering of such influential individuals.

"Are Milind and Aayesha romantically involved?" they probed, fueling speculation about a potential relationship between the two.

"When can we expect a wedding?" they questioned, seeking clarity on the future prospects of the rumored couple.

"And where exactly is this meeting taking place?" they inquired, hoping for details on the location of the highly anticipated rendezvous.

With each question, the reporters sought to unravel the mystery surrounding Milind Mishra and his connection to Aayesha, leaving no stone unturned in their quest for the truth.

But the friends remained tight-lipped, offering no answers to the probing questions. Instead, they exited one by one, each revealing a glimpse of their personalities with their departure.

Rajeev, with a knowing smile, exited the scene, hinting at a deeper understanding of the situation. Avinash followed suit, his playful smile hinting at a mischievous side to his nature. Ali, fold his hands together in a gesture of namaste. And then raising his right hand to his forehead in a respectful manner. By incorporating both Hindu and Muslim greetings into his interactions, and displayed his calm and composed demeanor as he made his exit. And Aayesha, satisfied with the questioning about her relationship, left with an air of pride, leaving the reporters with more questions than answers.

The each scene left the reporters buzzing with curiosity, their pens scribbling furiously as they tried to piece together the puzzle of Milind Mishra and his connection to Aayesha.