1.

Hello, I'm Heather West, and belong from the Space element. Space territory has less people, because when all the territories lived together, the Space element people were the rarest. You might be thinking that, 'oh, it must be good being from there right?' Of course not! I hate being a human man.

My parents are alcoholic, and they don't even care that I exist. They lock themselves up in the home, and I work in a cafe, which is the only source of income-

"HEATHER WEST ARE YOU LISTENING?" My teacher yelled at me from his place. I snapped back to reality, and saw that everyone in the classroom was staring at me, snickering.

"Y-yes sir." I said. He looked angrily at me.

"Detention, now! I gave you your last warning yesterday, but you never listen!" He yelled again, pointing towards the door. I sighed, picking up my bag and heading towards the classroom at the end, also known as the 'detention class'

I have no friends in here, that's why I live all by myself. The only thing fortunate that has happened recently is that my parents have stopped beating me while drunk.

I opened the door, and soon Mrs William was in the view. She was scolding a guy there, who was looking the least interested in her talk. He seemed to get detention too. She then went away, giving me a glance. I entered and took my seat at the corner of the class, and started reading my novel.

I am also known as the misfit in here. I always isolate myself. My past 9 years of life has been like this, and my age is 15. Now, talking about my powers, it's a little weak compared to others. Not that I'm saying that I'm the loser, because I can still defeat a few people in here.

That same guy who was being scolded by Mrs William, was standing right in front of me. I closed my book and kept in on the side. He was looking deep into me, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Do you want something?" I asked him. I have not noticed him around. He had messy black hair, with some strands covering his forehead on the sides. He had the darkest blue eyes I have ever seen. He had a ear piercing, just a little black and blue circle. He wore a hoodie, with matching loose jeans.

"What's your name?" He asked me. God, he had really deep voice. I have never heard a voice like that.

I was a little taken aback from the question. I have not been asked before, because of my unpopularity.

"Heather. Heather West." I said. He grunted, and dropped himself on the seat in front of me. I decided to ask him too. "What's your name?"

"Matthew Quinn." He said. I nodded, turning back towards my book.

"I'm new here, would you show me around?" He asked all of the sudden. I looked towards him, and saw that he was staring the ceiling. His perfect jawline shone from the direct sunlight.

"Okay, tomorrow meet me on the entrance." I said. He grunted in response. It was a bit awkward for me because nobody even looked towards me, and here a guy is asking me for school tour. He's new here so he probably don't know about me.

"What's your element level?" He asked about 15 minutes later.

"It's 36." I said. There is a element level everyone has. We can either level it up or be satisfied by our level. Well, my original level was 34 when I was born, but I tried turning it up a little, and now it's struck on 36.

For being the beuc, you need to have atleast 70 level power, and for skiui, well above 95. Our the evil skiui has level 101, which is also why most of the people lose against him.

If I had the power, I'll surely try to defeat him. But because of the fact that I have only 36 level, I can never make it above 80 itself.

We both sat in the silence, waiting for the detention to be over. I kept reading my book, while he stared at the ceiling.