Introduction

Everyone knows about the five elements of the earth, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Space. This world consists these things as powers.

The world where everyone has a element power. Where some people can make fire balls, while some can freeze their enemy with an ice beam.

Well, you are about to enter this world, purely made from the author's imagination, who would have loved to live a life like this. But, we should have some context to understand the world

------

Long ago, this world was made by a king, who is titled as skiui. Soon after that, people start coming out, and discover their powers. People lived with these powers as their specialities. But one thing was the best about them, they all lived together, despite having different powers. Sometimes, a boy with one power would fall in love with a girl with different one. But, the skiui was kind enough to allow these relationships, until the awful thing happened.

Skiui died, so his son took over his place. He didn't liked the rules his father had, so he changed them. The rules were not good at all. But, one of the rules was the one nobody wished for.

The five powers have to live differently, in different territories. There will be a leader for each, who will be titled as beuc.

And now because of this rule, the land was divided into five parts. At first, they all were sad. But the evil skiui used his words to turn this sorrow into ego.

Every power is different, that's why there will be competition, for the best element every year. It will be good for our living, because so much of friendliness isn't good.

So now, each territory hate eachother. They always think that theirs is good. The friendship was gone. Many people hated this, and they fought to become the beuc. Because, one of the rules said that, "one of the beuc can challenge the skiui for a battle. If the beuc wins, he/she becomes the skiui, but if they lose, they'll have to die."

Many became beuc and challenged skiui, but none were able to win against him. The last challenge was given by Marley beuc, who challenged skiui around 600 years ago. Nobody dared to come up after her.

But what will happen if after so many years, another girl, also known as the misfit, challenges skiui. Will the history repeat itself, or will it change the history forever? Read to find out.

_____________________________________________________

THANK YOU, for clicking at my fantasy novel. This book is all about battles, suspense, and for sure some romance too. Keep supporting me and if you want to real any other story written by me, check out my two books 'My Rival Husband' and 'Mine to be Marked' too.

         Author Addy❣️

~be ready to dive in the different world, far away from reality ~