Chapter 66: The Twisted Future

Mulai dari awal

"Right. Be careful." Akame said.

"Yeah, you too." Leone said as flew in the other direction.

"It's decision time, who should I drain first?" Drone #10 said. "Out of everyone here, Akame or Leone are the best options. Both of them are second to Esdeath and Kurome."

After contemplating his options, Drone #10 made his decision.

"I'll go Akame first. Then Leone." Drone #10 then began sneaking his way behind Akame. "Hmph, Esdeath and Kurome don't stand a chance."

"Where is he? It can't be this hard to find him." Akame said. 

Drone #10 then ambushed Akame. Wrapping his legs around her, trapping her arm in the process. He also put his hand over her mouth to drain her power.

"No one can see us. I know where every last one of your friends are." Drone #10 chuckled. "Now, I believe you have something I want."

Drone #10 tightened his grip on Akame. Akame struggeled to remove his hand from her mouth.

Akame then tried to communicate with TJ telepathically.

"TJ... TJ come to me quickly.... TJ, the Drone he's...." Akame struggled to say.

"Aunty?!" TJ said. "I'm coming but where are you?"

Akame was struggling to stay conscious.

"Someone's energy is fading! That way!" TJ said.

TJ then made a beeline to Akame.

Akame then began to lose feeling in her limbs as she became weaker.

"Yes! You're almost sapped of power!" Drone #10 chuckled. "In a few more moments, you'll be dead!"

TJ then kicked Drone #10 off of Akame, sending him crashing to the ground. This alerted everyone else.

"Aunty are you okay?" TJ asked.

"Yes, thank you, TJ." Akame said.

"How did that brat find me so quickly?" Drone #10 said.

Everyone else then surrounded Drone #10.

"Finally, we found the coward." Esdeath said.

"Too soon, I'm not yet strong enough to take on Kurome, let alone Esdeath." Drone #10 thought. "I have to stall for time and try to drain more power from the others."

"Hey! Uncle Lub! Aunt Akame needs a health pill!" TJ said.

"Yeah, I got you." Lubbock then threw a pill to Akame.

Akame ate the bean and flew down to Drone #10.

"Kurome... Esdeath, stay out of this." Akame said. "I'll take him on."

"That's fine. I already had my fun." Kurome said. 

"You owe me." Esdeath smiled as she backed away.

"Damn it, Akame. Don't be hasty." Najenda said.

"Don't interfere she says?" Drone #10 thought. "She's giving me another opportunity to take her strength.... and the second I do...."

Akame then punched Drone #10 sending him crashing into the rocks.

"This isn't happening, I prepared for every possible contingency." Drone #10 thought. "I just let my guard down that's all."

Drone #10 charged at Akame but she vanished.

Drone #10 then turned to Kurome and Esdeath who pointed up. Drone #10 then looked up only to be kicked to the ground by Akame.

"That's impossible!" Drone #10 said. "I can't think of a single fucking reason I shouldn't be able to defeat her! I was far more powerful even before I added her strength to my own. Even with the error in my calculations, she shouldn't just be able to swat me away so easily."