Chapter 8 ~Unexpected

I can't breathe. I've never been so scared and so happy..my smile touch both of my ears, what will happen now? How will I face this confessions? Awh god, I wanted it so bad that now I don't know how to react about it. Carlos is truly one of the best people I've ever met and whenever we are together times flies but our souls just hug each other like oldest lovers.
It's around 3 am and I can't stop thinking about his deep gaze and his sweet words, but I also feel worried, I've been scared of letting myself feel because it always end up bad. I want to let my heart follow his, but then is like a current pulling me back and I can't fight it.
Av! Wake up, I need help with groceries, let's go so we can pass by the stores."
I take a fast shower and I wear a pair of black jeans with a burgundy top.
"I'm ready, how are you today?" I asked
"Oh well, someone is in a good mood today, is there something we should talk about?"
I ignored her curiosity and started playing rock on my iPod.
There's new stores in the mall, I tried to visit some of them and picked up some clothes, by walking around the food places I noticed it was the same girl I saw days ago, I didn't stop to see if it was her but something inside was telling me that something wrong was going to happen.
After shopping, mom decided to buy some smoothies and there it was, the same girl sitting in the other side of the place, minutes passed by and my dreams were crashed like a car with an irresponsible driver. Carlos, Carlos Sat with her and her shopping bags.
I felt like vomiting, I felt my heart shattered. I went to the bathroom so I could drink my pills. I needed to calm down, I can't let him see me destroyed now. In the end, we are nothing and he was just selling illusions.

I spent home all day, I didn't read text or did anything to communicate with anyone, I wasn't even sure about going to the classes tomorrow. But then my mom was going to ask and I wasn't in the mood to answer her. What would I say? I fell in love with my piano teacher and he practically played me? Hell no. I suffer my idiotic beliefs alone.

It was time to go, I spent the whole way there thinking about how I was going to act around him after what I saw. I was already at the door, I was feeling cold sweats, I can't go back now. I gotta face it. And move on like our little moments meant nothing.
"Hey, who are you?" I asked.
There she was, I must be cursed, what was she doing here? So now, he brings his girls too? Awesome.
"Carlos, couldn't make it today. I thought he called your mom, I'm sorry, but I don't think you will have lessons today.. unless you want me to help you with something?"
"No, is fine. I'll just come back another day. Thank you anyway."
I felt a relief but I was also angry, how can he send her here? To this place, our place. I don't care what they are, I thought more of him.
Anyway, I won't let this ruin my day.
"Hello, Ana? Is me, are you guys still going to the movies tonight, I think I might go."
"Yes, sure. Max can pick you up around 7."
"Oh nice."
When I got home, I see this man leaving a small box to mom, I walked in and I didn't even ask. I was fed up with her lies so I don't even care anymore, I can't face more disappointments.
It's 7:10 and I'm wearing a black skirt, pair of converse and a white t'. Max is here, it's been a long time since we don't see each other and it felt nice to be close to old friends.
We were still waiting for the other ones outside until I heard someone call my name..