Preparation for the TV Show

Jennie POV

I wake up early. I looked behind me and saw Lisa peacefully sleeping. I will prepare for our breakfast since we will meet today the Return of Superman's Team to discuss the set up of the camera in the penthouse.

I smile seeing Lisa just a few inches from me.

"Good morning, Hun! I'll prepare our breakfast. " I whispered and smile to her before I get up.

I went to check Luis and he's still sleeping while hugging the duck stuffed toy that Lisa gave. I went closer to Luis and kissed his hair.

"I love you baby.. " I whispered to him. I went to the kitchen and look for something to cook for us. We haven't done any groceries so I just found some breakfast cereals, milk and fruits that we bought from Lisa's house.

It's still early, 5 AM to be exact. I decided to go to the wet market. I need to buy something I can cook for my family and also for the ROS Team later.

I changed my clothes. I bring my spare key card and my pocket money. Good thing I still have some savings since I can't depend everything to Lisa.

The wet market here in Incheon is a bit crowded maybe they really go around this time where fresh produce  just arrived from the farm.

I bought some vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, seafoods and also will do a lot of side dishes later so we will have stocks.

"You are too young. You must be helping your Mom in buying foods? " The vendor asked me. I smile to her.

"Ani, this is for my family. We just arrived here and will stock some food for us. " I told her. She was shocked.

"Aigoo! You look so young to be a wife. You gotta be kidding me. I was about to tell you my son is still single and has a great educational background. He is a Engineer by the way. " The lady told me. I  just gave her a sweet smile.

"Thank you! I'll get going. My son is probably looking for me. " I was about to go when the lady stopped me.

"Really? You're a mom? Here give this to your son. He will like that. " The lady vendor said and handed me hot sweetbean pancake.

"Thank you so much! " I told her and left. I bought a cart so I just pull the cart which is loaded with what I got from the wet market.

I arrived in the building where we stayed. I arrived to the 8th floor. The moment I get in, Luis run to me and hugs me while crying.

"Why leave me mommy? Wahhhhh" He said while sobbing and hugging my legs. I immediately lift him and carry him.

"Mommy just went to the market. Stop crying. Mommy is here now. " I said and console him.

"It's too early to leave Jennie. You should have woke me up to accompany you. " Lisa said and get the cart.

"No It's okay. I will do that. Can you make Luis sleep again? " I asked her. She nods to me and she went back to the living area to make Luis sleep.

"Wahhhhhhhh wahhh Mommy! " I heard Luis cries while I'm unloading the cart. Lisa went to the kitchen carrying Luis.

"Luis baby, Mommy'e here. I will cook for our breakfast, see? " I told him but he wants me to carry him.

"Let me help you there. Here's Luis. " Lisa said and let me carry Luis.

"What will you cook for our breakfast? " Lisa asked me.

"I'll make kimchi friend rice, egg roll, side dishes and pork bulgogi. " I told her.

"Okay. I'll chopped the ingredients. " She told me.