Angry Bitch

Jennie POV

I was awake with my annoying phone. I sit up and throw my fucking phone. I looked at my alarm clock and It's just fucking 1am. For Peter's sake! I would kill whoever disturb my sleep. I went back to my sleep but was interrupted with a knock in my door. Arghhhhhh! They are getting in my nerves 😤😤😤

I stormed out in my room and found my assistant, Rio.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED THIS FUCKING HOUR??!! " I angrily asked him. I saw him trembled.

"Ahmmm Miss. I mean Madam. It's about Ms. Lisa. " He told me. I changed my mood to angry to concern about my Lili.

"What about her? You better not tell me something happened to her or I will kill all her spies and bodyguards around her house. " I sternly said. I saw him gulped hard.

"Ahmm Madam... " I stopped him when I get his neck and warn to choke him.

"Rio, talk properly or I will strike my fingers straight to your throat. " I told him. I see horror in his eyes.

"Madam.... Ms. Lisa and her siblings escaped last night... Ahmm we found nothing inside her house as the spy told us someone went out from the house and when the duty checked the secret CCTV inside their house, they.... They already escaped. " Rio told me. I tightly hold his neck making him nearly choked.

"Get the fuck out of here and BRING LISA BACK TO ME?! " I sternly said and let go of his neck. He is running out of breath.

"Hah ha.. Y--es Madam. " He said while breathing heavily. He left and I clenched my fists thinking where the hell is Lisa. Does that fucking Dahyun told her what happened?! Arghhh!

"Jay!!!! " I shouted and he appeared to my sight running.

"Yes, Madam? " He asked me.

"Block the whole airport and roamed around the city. Don't fucking sleep until Lisa is found. You better bring her back or I will cut all your balls!!!! " I angrily said and I saw horror in his eyes. He nods repeatedly and left.

Fuck! Lisa where the fuck are you?!!!!!

I went back to my room, I was so angry that I throw anything I saw such as vace, phone, lampshade, remote, picture frames, anything that I can release my fucking anger. Lisa you are just mine. You fucking comeback here or you will lose your love ones 😡

I am trembling due to anger until I felt dizzy and loss my consciousness. I felt myself in pain as I fall in the scattered glass of lampshade and everything becomes dark.

Lisa POV

We're on our way to Thailand. We are about to land in the next 2 hours.

I am excited and at the same time scared to come back to Thailand. It's been a while since I saw my grandparents. I hope they are healthy and active. I think It was almost 8 years since last I saw them and I have no other news about them.

Good thing I had enough money to start with my siblings. I have to protect them from Ms. Kim. I felt betrayed and hurt thinking the only person I reliead on is the one who kills my sibling, Yuna. I cried thinking how my innocent sister was killed over that small argument in her bag. She should have let us pay in cash or debt than killing her. I can't imagine how Yuna suffered to deserve this inhumane treatment. I welcomed Ms. Kim as I thought she's different from all the rich girl but she's just worse than them. She treats life like a trash. She thought money can buy everything and with the power she holds she silenced the justice for my sister.

I can't take to see any of her presence as I remembered how my sister pleaded to her but she choose to kill her. I will never forgive her. I thought my feelings will soon bloomed with her but thinking that she's the mastermind of all of these. I cannot take another day to even see her. Hwr presence is already intoxicating me and even wanted to choke her to death as she do much painful to Yuna.

Oh my baby sister Yuna. I hope soon I can give you justice. I love you so much, Yuna. You will forever be missed. I will be here until the end, until we give you justice.

I wipe my tears as I think ways to prevent Ms. Kim from tracing us. I can't let anyone of my siblings received such inhumane treatment like Yuna had. I am too weak that I wasn't able to protect Yuna from that devil but I will never do the same mistake for Dahyun and Leo. Never!